Search results

1. H

MQ2Twist typo

Maybe 15. Aren't bug identifications and corrections a good thing?
  2. H

MQ2Twist typo

Typo: WriteChatf(" Exmaple: set 20 9 182 \"Blade of Vesagran\" Slot8"); Update to: WriteChatf(" Example: set 20 9 182 \"Blade of Vesagran\" Slot8"); --- posted @ mq2 site as well. I know htw has an updated/different version here.
  3. H

MQ2Twist: Enhancement request

Wow Pete we are on some majorly different pages and I'm not sure how it got there. You're going on about macros and in the scenarios that you've shared, I agree with you. I'm talking about something much simplier and before you go into the 85 different situations, remember the simplicity that I...
  4. H

MQ2Melee: Provoke0 not saving

They are close, htw has shared that much with me. The other changes? No idea... that's why I was asking for it to be looked at.
  5. H

Thanks Pete, I ended up zeroing out provoke*... worked like a charm. I think the problem was the provokeonce,max,end being set, then setting provoke0=0 (described in wiki as 0=off)... In chat with JimJohnson, he mentioned that the code looks for invalid numbers and sets it back to preset. I...
  6. H

What OS are you running? I'm on Win7 64bit
  7. H

wierd client lag

Average. =) Ok really: Intel Quad Core2 2.6ghz GTS 250 Nvidia 8gb ram 1TB (SATA drive) + forum spammer tonight behind the keyboard
  8. H

Doing that, it doesn't save the settings.. thus why I posted :)
  9. H

wierd client lag

Has something to do with any toon logging to disk. I usually have log on one or more toons. Turned it off to see if it was disk related and it seems to be exactly where the problem is.
  10. H

MQ2Melee: Enhancement request

I was wondering if the MQ2Melee could be enhanced for Bards. Requested functionality: Ability for MQ2Melee to fire Fierce Eye (alt ability) Special requirements: MQ2Melee setting for Fierce Eye to be fired while in Combat when the alt ability is ready based on the NPC's HP's (for instance only...
  11. H

wierd client lag

I thought reboot was first port of call?! my bad!! just to confirm... > fdisk mbr /y is this right?
  12. H

I'm not sure where the thought that I needed help targeting... that isn't the issue at all, but thanks!! :) I've always been a believer in plugin vs macro and with this mindset an enhancement request came to mind. I love the MMOBugs release. It makes my life so much simpler than trying to keep...
  13. H

I disagree with you Pete. I play the bard, not bot him. Simple logic attached to a flag (variable) is all that I'm looking for. some sort of logic such as: twist begins { if pauseOnMezSong { :check check if ${Me.Casting} = one of an array of mez song ID's, if mez song is being sung...
  14. H

wierd client lag

All toons on same machine. All toons using same (default) UI. All settings are the same (copied from primary toon). Wierd huh...
  15. H

I was wondering if MQ2Twist could be enhanced to have some intelligence about Mezzing type songs. Scenario: Bard is twisting a few songs Bard is the puller Bard pulls a mob + 1 (oops! bad bard!) Bard sings mez song on the add MQ2Twist is aware of such song being sung (${Me.Casting} [defined...
  16. H

Hey dev guys! While in game, I set provoke0 to 0 (/melee provoke0=0 save) and it never saves in the server_Toon.ini file. Everytime that I load back in, the setting is back (it's the ID# of Jeer Rk. II). Thought you guys might want to know... if I'm doing something wrong, let ME know! Thanks...
  17. H

wierd client lag

Hey all Just curious if anyone else has experience this kind of lag before: I run 4 toons, one is a bard. The problem only happens with the bard. The problem is the oddest thing that I've ever seen in the game over the last decade. Problem encountered: What seems to be client lag. With the...
  18. H

SHM DPS macro for The Mechamatic Guardian

No clue, sorry... I didn't solo the big guy -- on my server there's a bunch of people killing him and guilds that come in and dps for a while.
  19. H

SHM DPS macro for The Mechamatic Guardian

Hi all, I wrote this because I was tired of mashing buttons. It works for me as-is. I started adding a buff routine but it's not working (commented out currently) feel free to fixed it and update if you see fit... I use this on a lvl 90 shaman. Hope you enjoy it and benefit from it as I...
  20. H

Me.Aura Question

Bard aura -- working. Bards rejoice! Thanks HTW for explaining the benefits of /melee beta=1 save and your patience with my PM's. I've got the aura working on my bard, not using MQ2Twist. downflag1=1 downflag2=1 downshit1=/if (!${Me.Aura[1].Equal[Aura of Renewal]} && !${Me.Invis} &&...