Search results

1. Taron

NYPD Apologizes For Accidental Shooting

Old story, but I still love it NYPD Apologizes For Accidental Shooting-Clubbing-Stabbing-Firebombing Death
  2. Taron

Tales of a Street Sweeper

Funny. Very very funny. Example:
  3. Taron

How Do You Brush?

This poll is to settle a debate between MrsTaron and me. To keep it unbiased I will not state my opinion on the matter.
  4. Taron

Nanaca Crash - Flash Game (Better than Kodilynn's)

Highly addictive. Same principle as Biker Smack but it's interactive. Make sure to read the directions, or you'll miss out on things like activating specials, and how to use the flying bike boosts. Click Here To Play
  5. Taron

Brain Teaser Question

So how is that the answer?
  6. Taron

Mod Scandal

Recently everyone got to see the heated love affair between Kodilynn and Lord_Vyper. In a shocking twist, Kodilynn is branching out and is no longer a one-mod man. We have intercepted this note to WickedMoFo recently, and after a thorough investigation found it to be crafted by none other than...
  7. Taron

For Kodi - A HowTo Guide On Getting Women

Detailed guide available here
  8. Taron

Looking For Original AMV Files

I lost a lot of AMV files I've had for years in a recent format. There are quite a few of them on YouTube and Google Video, but I'm looking for the original (high quality) avi/mpg files if anyone has them. The majority of the videos were from sources such as More Than Toast, Aluminum Studios...
  9. Taron

Max Alcohol Tolerance (Drunk Macro)

I haven't seen this posted on here, and it came up tonight when a member was trying to max alcohol tolerance. Directions are easy to follow. Make sure to change the part in red to the drink you are using. |---------------------- Coded by Taron @ MMOBugs.com ---------------------|...
  10. Taron

Xtreme Zone Looting Macro

I lie. It's far from extreme. But I had to justify the xloot.mac name. Matter of fact it runs pretty slow. Much much slower than the one in lifetime. But it works. And please post below with any problems you run into. This is still pretty much a beta version. |---------------------- Coded by...
  11. Taron

Anguish 2.0 Drop

I'm looking to get 2 toons gimped into anguish, allowed to loot the Seal: Mastery of All, then each given an Orb of Discordant Energy so I can complete their 2.0's. Both have the signets finished, and this is on the Quellious server. Send me a PM if you will be able to help with this. Thanks :D
  12. Taron

Happy Feet

I got a special sneak preview of the DVD Release cover for the recent box office hit, Happy Feet. Feast your eyes upon this rare marvel.
  13. Taron

Instant Conjuration Work-up for Wizards

So you have your level 70 wizard and his 100 AA's. You've maxed out Mana Blaze and your highest level Familiar. But the only spells in your book are the two you started the game with. Now you're wanting to max your skills, and conjuration is a fizzle-whore. I'm sure this applies to 0.001% of...
  14. Taron

Link Bot

Most of us know about MQ2LinkDB. Maybe some (or perhaps just me) didn't know how to update the database file, to stop getting all those dead links. First off, if you don't know about it, MQ2LinkDB works much the same way the old bots did. Simply feed it the name of an item you want, and it...
  15. Taron

Safer Faster Velium Macro

Using the new compile you can now trade with NPC's across the zone. I pretty much wrote this from scratch again, and will implement a GM check and Open Bag check later. For now though, it should run your velium quest faster than ever before. edit: Added GM Checker Added Open Bag check (for...
  16. Taron

Shroud XP Macro update

I made a slight modification to the original shroud.mac file, allowing it to use Clarity and Haste potions. Note that the haste potion is only useful if you can't get your hands on the DS pots. Otherwise there is no real difference in kill speed. edit: Added check so it won't waste bandages...