Search results

1. B

eq launcher not loading

so im pretty stumped everything was working fine yesterday, today mq2 launcher loads , np there then i go to click on eq launcher to load my windows up and nothing happens .. at all is weird figured maybe was a patch or something so i loaded req eq up to see if it worked , it does. anyone have...
  2. B

making a anchor point?

i normaly try to look around before i make a post but i can't seem to find anywhere on how to make a anchor point , so when my melee chars are done fighting they go back to camp? i could of sworn i use to be able to do it. any help be greatly appreciated thanks
  3. B

merc being attacked

is it possible to make a code for a macro , that if my merc has a add on it will switch targets and kill the mob? any help would be awesome thanks
  4. B

code for mob low hp hit crippling strike?

wondering if anyone knows a code where i can put into a auto macro where at say 10 pct hp of mob i hit crippling strike to snare it? i dont see anything on boards telling me how i can do that if its possible
  5. B

switch weapons , possibility?

hey guys , i tried to find something on this before asking but , im going crazy with the mobs running, is it possible to set a code that switches one of my weapons out for my snare weapon , then when it lands switches back to regular weapon?
  6. B

Need help with adding something to a Monk macro

hey guys i realy could use a little insight if its possible to add this any help would be greatly appreciated holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calanin's Synergy]}) /disc Calanin's Synergy holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Calanin's Synergy...