Need help with adding something to a Monk macro

Bigwill88

Reaction score
hey guys i realy could use a little insight if its possible to add this
any help would be greatly appreciated

holyshit0=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Calanin's Synergy]}) /disc Calanin's Synergy

holyshit1=/if (${Melee.Combat} && ${Target.BuffDuration[Calanin's Synergy Effect]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]}) /aa act Stunning Kick

into this macro , where would i put it in?

Code:
| Made by Typenamehere
|insert the name of mobs you want killed in line 10-12, can add more/less mobs if needed

Sub Main
/declare LootTotal int outer 
/declare LootSlot  int outer
  :main
	/doevents
	/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) /q
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}<=80) /goto :heal
	/delay 1s

/if (!${Target.ID})    /target npc 
        /if (${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]}) {
						/warp target
					    /goto :loot
								}
	/if (${Target.ID})  /goto :move
/goto :main

:move
	/warp target
        /keypress back hold
	/delay .5s
	/keypress up
        /stick 7
	/goto :kill

:kill 
	/delay 1s
	/attack on
	/stick 7
	/keypress 2
        /disc wheel of fists
        /aa act five point palm
        /aa act stunning kick
/goto :wait

:wait
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}<12) {
			        /warp succor
                                /delay 1s
 			 	/warp succor
				/fade
				/delay 40s
				/goto :heal
					     }
	/doevents
	/if (!${Target.ID}) /goto :main
	/if (${Target.ID}) /goto :kill

:heal
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}>80) /goto :main
        /if (${Me.PctHPs}<=80) { 
				 /delay 10s
				 /goto :heal
					     }

:loot

/target corpse
/if (${Target.ID}) {
/moveto ID
/delay 2s
/loot 
/delay 1s 
/goto :start

:start
   /if (!${Corpse.Items}) {  
      /notify LootWnd DoneButton leftmouseup
      /return 
   } 
   /varset LootTotal ${Corpse.Items} 
   /for LootSlot 1 to ${LootTotal} 
     /nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify loot${LootSlot} leftmouseup 
	 /delay 1s
         /echo Destroying ${Cursor.Name}...
         /destroy
         /delay 1s 
   /next LootSlot 

/notify LootWnd DoneButton leftmouseup 
   /delay 2 
/goto :main

Last edited by a moderator:
Use code tags =) and why not just keep them in mq2melee?

i realy have no experience in doing this stuff when i look at it its like in arabic to me , lol reason for that is its a afk macro i've never used eqmelee before so i dont know anything about it. what do you mean by use "codes"?

i realy have no experience in doing this stuff when i look at it its like in arabic to me , lol reason for that is its a afk macro i've never used eqmelee before so i dont know anything about it. what do you mean by use "codes"?

cheat smarter = use a macro you dont understand which warps all over without any checks, the icing on the cake is when you run it afk :D

I guess that kind of behaviour is what makes the pre-compiles dangerous for the people who care about keeping mq2 not noticed too much...

it sucks when asking a question you get a reply like that some of us arent as programed as others thats why we ask questions but always get replys like this "cheat smarter = use a macro you dont understand which warps all over without any checks, the icing on the cake is when you run it afk" because iam sure everone on here has never asked a question to try and learn.

Have you tried taking out your /aa act stunning kick (or any other calanin's or stunning kick refs from the macro), and just using mq2melee to activate them? You don't have to use holyshits for it (remove the holyshits), just use like:

/melee stunningkick=on synergy=50 save

Which would set synergy to fire as long as you are above 50% endurance (adjust the 50 as you wish).

htw

thanks Htw i will give that a try i was just surfing through posts and found those commands and saw someone post that he was getting 63k crits using that so i thought holyshits made ur dmg go way up, so i had wanted to try it out.

Holyshits are commands executed during combat by MQ2Melee. the only dps increase you'll see from using them, are the abilities you execute within them.

is there a command to activate aa abilities in mq2melee ? i've been using it now but i cant figure out how to get them to run active, i tried reading the wiki thing on mq2 melee but doesnt say how to keep them running automaticly