Search results

1. N

Account Suspended

Xegony here, 4 of 6. Today
  2. N

Old Dev bot

Dev bots were far more advanced i feel like, however i never got into depth of the mq2bot. With dev it was easy because he had full support for it for everything you wanted it to do. And it was super easy almost plug and play, just had to change some spells here and there but i still have yet to...
  3. N

Buying Kronos

Found
  4. N

Macro how to step up into kissassist how to use it?

You could also just pay for a 1 month sub, take it off their site, put it in your folder and it works wonders. You can find premade macros (i use them as templates) on almars site
  5. N

Buying WTB macros

up until now i havent had like any response on this and no longer 18+ box. Now im just looking for a good macro for responsive cleric healing and good pally tank macro.
  6. N

Changing Characters

This happens to me even while i have no MQ loaded, i honestly thing its just Dailybreak Games at this point
  7. N

Buying WTB macros

still havent had any responses? anyone want to make some extra money that knows what they are doing? It doesnt need to be anything complex let me know.
  8. N

Buying WTB macros

I would like to buy some custom macros. Im on ragefire and would like to unleash the full potential of my crew. PM me for more details on what im looking for.
  9. N

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

I agree to this, i feel like active hacks throw flags as well some more then others. And once you are doing it in an active zone that adds in so much risk. I wont even set a character up on a macro in a populated zone anymore. Ever since Devs macros stopped working i havent been able to find...
  10. N

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

they wont tell you that you got banned for warping. However i have a high suspicion that i got my main account banned 6 mo ago for warp and stealth only active hacks i used
  11. N

MMOBugs Subscription Double Payments

Fry and other mmobugs devs, thank you for your time and patience. Making sure everyone gets exactly what they pay for and nothing less. I think I can speak for the bug community when I say we appreciate your hard work
  12. N

NFL preseason thoughts

I dont see the broncos doing anything this year and they are my favorite team. I think the Chargers are going to be the team to beat this year personally though. They definately have a good team and i want them out of the AFC West
  13. N

RAF and Taskadd question

At level 60 you can group with a 90. Its half the level so 30 plus the level so 30+60 then plus one so 30+60+1= level 91 Yea its still good regular exp for the lvl 60 cuz u can just got to like wos and train the whole zone and swarm kill, thats how i do it on Xegony currently
  14. N

SS7

lol nice
  15. N

SS7

Oh Noes, we are talking about Ronak now haha. No it's not an exploit it's just using your classes to their full advantage
  16. N

gzone / zone force

FYI there is no L in Fippy ;)
  17. N

Boxxing team. 3 vs The world!

My dream trio box team and the one i currently play with is a Ranger, Necromancer and zerker. I dont need healers for the most part because of the necro giving the ranger RB and the ranger chain nuking. With that amount of dps, shit just falls down when it sees me coming
  18. N

Hardcore Heritage!

WOOHOOO A CHALLENGE IN CRUSHBONE!!! I haven't had that kind of challenge since i was lvl 20 and tried to solo the fabled emp crush
  19. N

EQ Live Servers Underpowered Classes

Now its only 1 necro but i think its down for like 10 seconds haha so that gives me enough time to well, nothing just keep pulling