Search results

1. B

breaking follow - /keypress not working.

I'm using the games follow and trying to break follow using /keypress wasd down left right--I've tried everything and it doesn't break follow or even appear to work. Strangely /keypress movementkey hold will function but is not a great solution for breaking autofollow. Any ideas?
  2. B

How to remove a key bind?

Bolded below are the specifc binds that I want to no longer exist. I've inserted =NULL and =CLEAR in attempt to disable them but they just keep reappearing. How do you remove a keybind? [Key Binds] MQ2CSCHAT_Nrm=/ STOP_BCK_Nrm=S STOP_BCK_Alt=Down STOP_LFT_Nrm=A STOP_LFT_Alt=Left...
  3. B

Building a /bc macro?

Hello! I've created a few dozen macros that all pretty much suck. I've decided I want to write an all-inclusive(of the classes i play) issued command-only macro. There are a few ways to do this, eqchat channels, group, tells etc. I can find how-tos on those very easily; however I am having an...
  4. B

Low level healer macro? (Fippy/Vulak)

I am curious what healer macs people are using on the new progression servers. I've tried to run modbot but it seems to kill my bots all the time, perhaps it's my inability to configure the ini file. [Settings] DoMelee=FALSE DoHeals=TRUE DoBuffs=FALSE DoDebuffs=FALSE DoEvents=FALSE...
  5. B

Another Idea. (Assist Macro)

This is just an idea/request. The code is not real. TheGreatestAsssistMacEver. Sub Main :SimpleShit /If Main tank is within 15 range of /previously declared location /call assist. /goto :SimpleShit /return Sub Assist /varcal random timer 1-8seconds /assist maintank /return
  6. B

Netheal crash

With my limited ability i managed to attach to process; VS 10 pointed to this line of code, unsure it it helps. if (NPC=(PSPAWNINFO)GetSpawnByID(NPC->pSpawn->TargetOfTarget)) { UpdateIDLifePCT(NPC->SpawnID,NPC->HPCurrent*100/NPC->HPMax); strcat(Output,MakeHeal(Buffer,NPC));
  7. B

An Idea.

I would like to be able to clear all my chat windows quickly and often without camping or reloading my interface. Manual /clear is not a fast process and even slower for users like myself that employ the "always chat here" option. A code solution is perhaps ideal. I am un-capable of coding, or...
  8. B

Respite Request

I have a personal macro I would like to add respite to, but I am not a coder. I know it should look something like this, but codey. /if me endurance > 25 && me out of combat /disc respite rk. II
  9. B

House of Thule launch expectations.

This will be my first expansion since crossing over to … the efficient side. What is there to expect? Longer downtime, broken macs, increased risk of detection?
  10. B

Trial of Creation

New thread as the other one sucks. Jeweled Golemn - Spread out to avoid the AE nukes Treant - Casts a silence -- h Frenzied kobald - AE poison dd /dot Everything hits pretty hard. I am unsure of the trade-skill information, guilds keep that tight. I am also unsure if you're "required" to...