Search results

1. N

Weird Settings Flip Flop

Before the last patch, I was using farm.mac and my toon would stick to the front of the mob as follows: MQ2MoveUtils:: Dir(Any) Dist(0.00) Mod(0.84%) Head(Loose) and everything was perfect. After the patch it sometimes works fine with those same settings and sometimes continuously circles...
  2. N

/echo command

The /echo command stopped working on only one of my computers for some reason. Which plugin uses this command and has anyone else ever experienced this? Anyone know of a fix to get it working again?
  3. N

DON'T UPDATE EVERQUEST - Old EQ Client Link

EverQuest did a ninja patch but old eqgame.exe works fine for MQ2. Here's a link to download the old client. Use this to replace the one that was updated with patch. Link to old EQ Client Use the "patchme" option when starting up EQ to prevent re-patching this client again.
  4. N

Link to EQGame.exe

Here's a link to the old .exe: Link to eqgame.exe The current MQ2 version should work with this. It's working for me in game right now
  5. N

Free Upgrade to Gold from Silver

Through Jan 3rd... (restrictions apply) Grind out those extra AA's past 1k while you can for free!!!
  6. N

Mq2Tooltip

This is a really cool plugin that I recently learned about. The only problem with it for me is that when I use it my character bounces around and sometimes jigs in weird directions when i move. For example, when i'm running straight forward my toon will randomly jiggle and then run in a slightly...
  7. N

MQ2NoGold

htw, "Added MQ2NoGold: Will auto-close the 'go gold' popup in game, as well as prevent non-gold account causing browser launch on camp/exit." Where is this? I just patched and don't see it listed in the plugin config window. I also tried /plugin mq2nogold while ingame and got a message saying...