Search results

1. S

Leveling

Fastest way to powerlevel 1-75 then 75-105? Go! Nd' don't everyone answer at one time neither! <3 Using:105 sk. Power leveling: rog/monk/pal Thanks everyone that answers!
  2. S

Question mq2bot

Why isnt my shaman attacking with bot on? why isnt my rogue auto-assisting/attacking with bot on? is it because he goes into hide/sneak mode and it wont break it unless forced? when i try to move him to get to the npc i can only move him 2 feet at a time or so. unless i turn bot off.
  3. S

Cast

Is there a command or plugin to repeatedly cast, to enchant or imbue or whatever? i just want to repeatedly cast 1 spell.
  4. S

MQ2bot

how to shut off the ability to cast a spell? with MQ2bot on my class just repeatedly casts shadow of memories. thanks for reading this, hope to hear a response soon!
  5. S

RAF account

I was reading somewhere on here about being able to get the HoT expansion for $1.00, How do i go about doing this?
  6. S

Gear

Delete!
  7. S

Hotzones

Wheres a good place to PL an 85 alt? with a monk/shm/berz box combo
  8. S

Get Mission

How do you figure out the mission ID?
  9. S

Zone in

Is there a plugin for when PC's zone in or leave, like the GM alert plugin?
  10. S

Smithing

Could someone please post what i need to copy&paste into notebook to get the automatic smithing mac to work. please and thanks
  11. S

Tradeskill

Was wondering if there was an updated macro for increasing your tradeskills while afk(auto-combines & inventory)
  12. S

Forage

Auto Forage, i /startforage and it says "you do not have the forage ability".....Yes i have /plugin mq2autoforage plugged in.
  13. S

faction

are there any plugins for faction? im trying to buy my rancorous servant rk 2 in steam factory, but i do not have the faction and was wondering if there was any faction plugins.
  14. S

plugin

Are there any plugins that makes you auto cast? I want to sleep tonight, but in the mean time i want to improve my skills I.E (conjuration, abjuration...etc)