Search results

1. S

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

i have to do the same thing, push "attack" instead of auto attacking the next target.
  2. S

fish.mac or fishing.mac

Fishing I tried fishing this morning, kept getting the “put your fishing pole in your hand” error. Didn’t really have time to mess with it. Anyone else having the same problem?
  3. S

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

What exactly does this update do for us?
  4. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

cleric How well does a cleric operate under MQ2Bot?
  5. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

MQ2bot spams natural cooperation over and over. bug maybe? how do i get it to stop?
  6. S

Leveling

Fastest way to powerlevel 1-75 then 75-105? Go! Nd' don't everyone answer at one time neither! <3 Using:105 sk. Power leveling: rog/monk/pal Thanks everyone that answers!
  7. S

Question mq2bot

I'm not seeing anywhere in the ini that has sneak and hide. And my assist is set to start at 95% so I'm not sure why my shaman isn't assisting. All my other chars do
  8. S

Question mq2bot

I just have regular inis that come with bot
  9. S

Question mq2bot

Why isnt my shaman attacking with bot on? why isnt my rogue auto-assisting/attacking with bot on? is it because he goes into hide/sneak mode and it wont break it unless forced? when i try to move him to get to the npc i can only move him 2 feet at a time or so. unless i turn bot off.
  10. S

How to level from 1-55 fast

All the mobs scale, they were all LB to my lvl 105.
  11. S

They removed the xp reward
  12. S

So what is the new way of leveling fast?
  13. S

nerf did they nerf hatching the plan?
  14. S

HyperFishing Mac Help please

Hyperfish So i created my hyperfish.ini and added what i wanted to loot etc, but yet its still dropping what i need on the ground. Help please? Just read the other Hyperfish thread, I just want to say, after downloading the new hyperfish.mac that htw just made- Thanks alot, it works once...
  15. S

Cast

idk im not exactly sure how to get mq2cursor to work. i've tried just about everything. but it doesnt auto inventory every time i enchant.
  16. S

Cast

twist if im using twist, what do i do to make the enchanted stuff auto inventory?
  17. S

Cast

Is there a command or plugin to repeatedly cast, to enchant or imbue or whatever? i just want to repeatedly cast 1 spell.
  18. S

MQ2bot

I did this, and it worked. but maybe there is a way to fix it so it still uses the clickies, but not repeatedly recasts them.
  19. S

MQ2bot

Cloak Ancient Cloak of Flames-Back Slot-Ancient Flames is the effect, when casting it says "Shadow of Memories" above the casting timer. and when MQ2bot is on and the character is not doing anything the character repeatedly casts it over and over. it does it while fighting as well, just not as...
  20. S

MQ2bot

is is there a in-game command?