Search results

1. E

Boxing HUD - Add HP MP Target and Casting for all boxes

Hey also forgot to add, the HUD turns name blue if invis and red if not in zone.
  2. E

Giving away the magic sauce - mq2bot rework source code github

Hi just coming back and never used MQ2Bot. I planned on switching to it and learning how it functions. Is Beta being worked on at all? Should I use it instead and help with the feedback or is it not functional enough yet? I am happy to support with feedback either way, just looking for direction...
  3. E

Boxing HUD - Add HP MP Target and Casting for all boxes

Hi wanted to share a hud excel file that was shared with me. I cant recall the author but they put a few basic formulas together to create the hud output as shown in the image. All you have to do is add the character names on the right side and then copy the hud section, pasting into your hud...
  4. E

SARS - Hybrid Version

Ok, now I cant get anything to work TOV or the TBL
  5. E

SARS - Hybrid Version

Hi HTW, i'm probably pully a newb here but none of the sars work here. I go to load it and nada. Go to the sars universal full ToV here and it works. https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=6818
  6. E

Kronos for Sale

im interested, sent you pm with my contact info.
  7. E

Returning Player - General Question Follow Behavior / Obvious Boxing

Thanks, I was using mage like that before. Ill stick with that route, seems best and add a porter maybe. Wont be best dps but good mobility.
  8. E

yeah, that's what I have been seeing and reading. Never been an ass and have been boxing forever. Just wanted to box a full 6 man crew and it seems so obvious it makes me cringe lol.
  9. E

Hi all, Thinking of coming back to live server maybe FV and wanted to 6 box. I've been playing on EMU servers where boxing is allowed, boxed 42 and quite the crackup to see 41 toon train in tow behind you. My main question is 6 man team with your alts on follow. That was always an obvious sign...
  10. E

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

Hi HTW, Autologin works great :) thank you! There are two issues but maybe known? 1. /unload crashes EQ 2. CPU speed bug - characters speed and animations are on warp speed. Does not do that with non mmobugs build. I can camp a few times to get it to stop. Any thoughts on that?
  11. E

Cool beans I’ll check tonight :) thank you
  12. E

No issues using the PEQ provided mq2 build. I tested all the plugins I used and mmobugs only crashes with mq2map loaded
  13. E

Bot mac / Plugin

Hi all, Just tried the mq2bot plugin and I am getting spam "No such 'Spawn' member 'Buff' Also got one about mezzed too. This was only on the 2 pet classes. Rof2 emu. Anythoughts? TLO is loaded. Also getting spammed this on 1 char only a mage. it wasn't following with autofollow, tried a...
  14. E

RoF2 MQ2Map Crash Hi HTW, Clients eq crash when logging out. I thought it was mq2log then it happened again while I was testing and removing mq2maps did it. Using innerspace and 6 clients I can duplicate by camping one toon then clicking in another window. Crashes on camp. sometimes, rarely it...
  15. E

I will say that autologin does not recognize when you select a random instance using the character set slot option in isboxer. It pulls the next session and loads that up. I just used chararacter set slot 1 and it logged in session 1, then slot2 and it logged in session 2 toon2. I then skipped...
  16. E

Hi HTW, Still fighting with this, would not be an issue but I use innerspace and when there is a crash autho login gets mixed up and logs in the wrong character. Anything I can do to help? Did my logs help?
  17. E

FAST PC and horribly slow when boxing..2FPS

Sounds like you need to determine if you have a hardware issue or software. I recall having this problem and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Try another graphics card or switch to the on board one if equipped. Oh snap! It was some bios setting, did you change something...