Search results

1. H

Likelihood of being banned?

I saw a list somewhere and cannot find it anymore... but it listed the liklihood of being caught using specific docracks or hacks. I was wondering if anyone knows what I am talking about and whether or not it is fairly safe to hit /mac combine? as I would like to max some TS with a draught.
  2. H

MQ stopped working

The loader will no longer start up on my pc. I have never had a problem like this before. I click it and run as administrator as usual, it begins to load, login at site and disappears. This problem began when I restarted my computer. I had made 0 changes since the last restart. I tried...
  3. H

Autofrage problem

I have read many other pasts concerning this issue and have tried each of the suggestions on how to get this to work correctly. I really do not understand why autoforage is acting the way it is and hopefully someone can help me out. On my bard the macro is running upon loggin and/or any zone...
  4. H

MMOLoader

This problem happens to me everytime I try to launch the loader. Everytime I click it and run as administrator (only way it works for me) I get to where there is some update. Totally understandable, however once that appears with what needs to be updated I get *successfuly connected to update...
  5. H

Haven't seen any thing for...

I have only been using this for a couple months now and thoroughly enjoy it. Now I am trying to get a little more complex with the abilities. I usually box rogue/rogue or rogue/chanter. Why these 2 classes? I like playing them. I am looking for somewhere aside from PoF, the Hive, and...