Search results

1. W

Need a little help

Hey Chat, The biggest issue I had, was that I was not pulling with the macro. If I pulled manually, the macro started tanking as it should have. I do hate to say this but I tried kissassist, and I had it up and running w/o much change in the matter of 10 minutes. So I'm either dumb or I was...
  2. W

Need a little help

Afternoon all, I am new to using macros and a few of the plugins, so please bear with me. I loaded all the a few of the prereq plugins for MQ2Bot, modified my ini for a few items. Here is my issue. I am not pulling when in range. Here is my ini file and log - toon name is removed and...
  3. W

Windows 10 and EQ

Now I'm not seeing the issue, but then again I have been through 4 driver updates or so since then.
  4. W

Windows 10 and EQ

have it for you in a few hours.
  5. W

Windows 10 and EQ

Dewey, I'll re-enable it this evening and let you know what I see. Is there anything specific you want me to look for?
  6. W

Windows 10 and EQ

Is it running like that w/o MQ running? I ask because I did notice that when I did a wipe and reinstall of EQ and MQ, there was an plugin enabled, that made it run slow. I'de have to go back and see which one it was for sure, but I think it was the CPULoad one.
  7. W

Plugin MQ2Autojoin

Hey htw, Thanks for the quick turn around. I tested this evening, and it works as intended!
  8. W

Plugin MQ2Autojoin

HTW, So the autojoin works perfectly fine if I am joining toons to the group, except for when I am already in a group, and its another person trying to join me (who then would become the new group leader). In the senerio below, I am already joined in a group with one of my other toons (which...
  9. W

Plugin MQ2Autojoin

I'll take a look htw, new to some of these plugins =) Thanks
  10. W

Plugin MQ2Autojoin

MQ2AutoGroup I have the autojoin plugin working except for this small issue. If I am already in a grp, and a person in the file sends an invite, it will pop up a message about if I join the group blah blah blah.. and I have to accept that before it joins the group. Is there anyway around this...