Search results

1. G

Servers Down

Couple of things I found about the current problems at SOE. Looks like all servers are down. This was on Twitter.
  2. G

Some down time coming.

Posted about 1/2 hour ago. All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 5:00 am US Pacific*. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if...
  3. G

Down time again

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 5:00 am US Pacific*. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed. *Time...
  4. G

April 17 Highlights

April 17, 2013 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Shadow of Fear, the second chapter in Rain of Fear, is now available to everyone who has Rain of Fear! - - Explore two new zones: Chelsith Reborn, and the mysterious Plane of Shadow, with new quests, missions, and raids! - - Every...
  5. G

Shadow of Fear

Continue the story line from Rain of Fear with our next Game Update, Shadow of Fear, launching on Wednesday, April 17! This update includes two additional zones – Plane of Shadow and Chelsith Reborn – along with new raid content, spells, and AA. Are you ready for Shadow of Fear? See you in game...
  6. G

New stuff coming in March and April

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/everquest-the-game-the-team-today-and-coming-soon.4182/ Hello all! So we're almost into our third month of 2013 already and if you are an EverQuest player, you know that March always brings something special. Not only it is my...
  7. G

More down time

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 6:00 am US Pacific* for an update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional...
  8. G

Server down time

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 4:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 4 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional...
  9. G

Question about a MQ2Melee problem

I recently started running both my ranger (main) and enchanter (bot) on the same computer. I use Dev's enchanterbot. I asked Dev about the output I am getting in the MQ2ChatWnd xxxxx - [2013/01/15 08:03:04] MQ2Melee::TARGET SWITCH taking actions. xxxxx - [2013/01/15 08:03:07]...
  10. G

Sony Deals

Got this in an email today from SoE. Starting today, December 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM PST through December 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM PST, GET DAILY OFFERS AND DEALS WHEN YOU LOGIN TO THE PARTICIPATING GAMES listed below. These could be new items, sales, or surprises.
  11. G

Servers going down tonite

Found this on a thread about the way mercs are not healing. Posted about hour ago. Elegist Developer The server will be coming down for this fix. The downtime will be between 5:00 AM and 8:00 AM Pacific.
  12. G

RoF Highlights

Found this in my BETA files. November 28, 2012 *** EverQuest: Rain of Fear *** - The power of Fear, captured from its home plane by the Alarans and now freed from the grasp of the Triumvirate, is falling back to Norrath's surface in crystallized form. The largest fragment of this power crashed...
  13. G

Downtime starts at midnite

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 12:01 a.m. US Pacific* for the EverQuest: Rain of Fear Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 10 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for...
  14. G

EQ down time

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Friday, August 3, 2012 at 6:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed...
  15. G

May 15 downtime

EverQuest We will perform maintenance on Tuesday, May 15, 2012, that will affect login for all games, account management, and commerce transactions, and forums beginning at 6:00AM Pacific* on 5/15/12. These services will be unavailable for approximately 90 minutes. [Ashlanne] Saw this on...
  16. G

Just saw this on the EQ forum

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at 11:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.
  17. G

Accounts both active again

So was suspended on Friday nite and got my email Saturday. Went back to the EQPlayers page to check the status and bingo both accounts are active again. Was able to log into account and am sitting in the lobby now. I didn't call, or contact them in any way so not sure what is up.
  18. G

System time

I have a P4 3.0Mhz computer that is a few years old. It is my box computer and has done all that I have wanted for well over a year now. In the past couple of weeks I have noticed that my system clock will lose time while the machine is running and while it is not. I really didn't pay much...
  19. G

Socket error #10054

Came home from work tonite and had 7 small windows with this error on my screen. I had eq and mmo running. Never seen this before so just wondering if its anything I should be worried about. Rebooted and started MMO again so waiting to see if it happens again. Whole message was: MMOLoader...