Search results

1. G

Navigation meshes for CotF?

Ethernere Tainted West Karana=ethernere The Void=thevoidh Neriak - Forth Gate=neriakd The Dead Hills=deadhills Bixie Warfront=bixiewarfront These I got using the HUD zone info.
  2. G

Servers Down

Couple of things I found about the current problems at SOE. Looks like all servers are down. This was on Twitter.
  3. G

Power Sourse by Class

power source list List with the different stats on each one.
  4. G

Heart of Fear

Thank you Aspire that helps a lot. I was having the same problem using both aa's. I didn't realize it had to be one of each.
  5. G

MQ2tributemanager

Mine does the same thing, turns all the Trib on including Guild trib and trophy. I am the leader of the guild and only one that can turn it off and on. It does not turn it off tho. This is my .ini
  6. G

Next expansion?

This was in the Forums.
  7. G

Next expansion?

This is what the BETA is for.
  8. G

Some down time coming.

Maintenance This is the maintenance message. Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 7:00 AM Pacific* on June 18, 2013. This will impact the following services: Account management will be unavailable for 30 minutes. Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and...
  9. G

Some down time coming.

Posted about 1/2 hour ago. All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 5:00 am US Pacific*. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if...
  10. G

Down time again

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 5:00 am US Pacific*. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed. *Time...
  11. G

April 17 Highlights

April 17, 2013 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Shadow of Fear, the second chapter in Rain of Fear, is now available to everyone who has Rain of Fear! - - Explore two new zones: Chelsith Reborn, and the mysterious Plane of Shadow, with new quests, missions, and raids! - - Every...
  12. G

Shadow of Fear

Continue the story line from Rain of Fear with our next Game Update, Shadow of Fear, launching on Wednesday, April 17! This update includes two additional zones – Plane of Shadow and Chelsith Reborn – along with new raid content, spells, and AA. Are you ready for Shadow of Fear? See you in game...
  13. G

New stuff coming in March and April

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/everquest-the-game-the-team-today-and-coming-soon.4182/ Hello all! So we're almost into our third month of 2013 already and if you are an EverQuest player, you know that March always brings something special. Not only it is my...
  14. G

So according to the last banwave, which DoCracks do you think are a bad idea?

Mine I use these with no problems so far. [MQ2DoCrack_AutoLoad] EB=on EnviroFall2=on EZFollow=on LavaFishEyes=on NoBlind=on SeeInvis2=on
  15. G

More down time

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 6:00 am US Pacific* for an update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 2 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional...
  16. G

Server down time

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 4:00 am US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 4 hours. Keep an eye on the EverQuest website and the forums for status updates and for news if additional...
  17. G

Question about a MQ2Melee problem

Thanks will give that a try and see what happens when the compile comes up. Appreciate the help.
  18. G

Question about a MQ2Melee problem

I recently started running both my ranger (main) and enchanter (bot) on the same computer. I use Dev's enchanterbot. I asked Dev about the output I am getting in the MQ2ChatWnd xxxxx - [2013/01/15 08:03:04] MQ2Melee::TARGET SWITCH taking actions. xxxxx - [2013/01/15 08:03:07]...