Search results

1. T

EQLaunch for Next

Is there a plan to update the program for Next? Editing the profiles was much easier with it. I tried the method mentioned with the Next post, but it will not load up to the notification area.
  2. T

MyButtons / MyButtons40

1) Is there a difference? 2) Can BOTH be run? I have a customized XML UI; one for raids, one for grouping; one for PLing. I'd love to stop having to do some XML/INI copy-paste action (and having to re-log), and both would be sexy to have 80 buttons that can do things.
  3. T

MMO Session Launcher (MQAutologin)

I've made quite a few profiles, and deleted a few, and I've found that the order that I use them is sometimes out of sync. Can I edit the .ini file to re-order the profiles? I didn't see the option in the configuration to be able to drag/re-order the profiles.
  4. T

MQ2 TLO and submember dump macro?

Before my PC took a dive, I had a macro that dumps all of the TLOs and all corresponding members / submembers. I still have the old data file, but can't find the macro that I generated it with. Is there a datatype that I can basically do a lot of loops and get the TLO list now? Granted, this...
  5. T

Config file order

I posted this on the MQ2 official forums, but never got anything from it. Any ideas? Is there a potential trap to set like /if address=666 then neighborissatan sort of error trap to just skip to the end of the .cfg? I've noticed that any command in zoned.cfg fires when you're at the character...
  6. T

Macro Bard mezz routine

Anyone have a decent working bard mezz routine? Just want to single mezz xtarget 2+ or AOE mezz, then get back to fighting, recheck every so often. This is a mod of what my enchanter does, and it works fine. Bard spell hangs, never goes to the next target or goes back to fighting. Sub Mezz...
  7. T

MQ2AdvDPS Window save settings

With the new iteration of AdvDPS, I can't save my window layout with the columns for name, DPS, time, %. Even if I /dpsadv save, the columns reset. The location of the window and settings like TBMK do save.
  8. T

Cancel running disc

I thought there was a command to cancel a disc running so that you can quickly switch, like DPS combat running, but, oops need riposte disc.
  9. T

Question Problem dumping items to file

I've gotten about 30 junk mules loaded with stuff, and it's time to unload them. However, I want to keep stuff that's within a certain level. So before I broke the dump into different files, I wanted to just dump all mules into 1 file, then worry about things later. First mule has 383 items...
  10. T

Re-building macros, questions on efficiency

Since my return, I've been running my old macros, and noticed a few things: 1) I use aa_purchase.inc to get AAs - I get "variable already defined" now when I start my main macro if I used a different macro using the same include. The variable is set to outer, but I never ran into an issue that...
  11. T

Account name visible ingame

Is there a way to see the account name when logged in? I have a few accounts that have 25 expansions, some 24, most 23. Those that are 24-25, the max level is 110, so I wanted to do somelike like this: /if (${Select[${Me.Acount.Name},Act1,Act2,Act3,]}) /varset MaxLevel 110
  12. T

Macro or MQ2Melee?

I've met two new friends that use MQ2 and between the 3 of us, we're going to be raiding TDS together and some other fun stuff. One of them uses MQ2Melee exclusively for buffing and combat with holy/downshits, and has mad DPS. The other one uses built-in MQ2Melee for basic skills, and macros...
  13. T

MQ2MyButtons INI question

Is there a shared INI file that is read, or is it only via the character name INI? Is it possible to add a flag to read shared or character specific?
  14. T

November 6, 2013 Patch Notes

November 6, 2013 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Corrected an issue where some objects were not properly activating or deactivating in older missions, which could cause players to get stuck. - Corrected an issue that caused pre-crit DoT focus damage to only be applied post-crit...
  15. T

Patch Notes for CotF

October 8, 2013 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - EverQuest's 20th expansion, Call of the Forsaken, has launched! A cataclysm has befallen the Western Plains of Karana, where a great dragon calling herself Lady Lendiniara has appeared. Is she here to help the people of Norrath, or...
  16. T

Sync macro

Long ago I had a macro that would sync my friends list and ignore list for my toons. Unfortunately, I cant find it, and was going to write one if there wasnt one already floating around. Anyone point me at an existing one?
  17. T

Spell Routines vs MQ2Cast

I am redoing a few of my macros that I use, and I am wanting to know what would be more efficient - the spell routines.inc or MQ2Cast. I've been using MQ2Cast, looking to optimize. I use casts in MQ2Melee holy/downs, and also in macros.
  18. T

Housekeeping macro

I've gathered a lot of junk I didn't mean to loot. Is there a code snippet I could use that would go through my bags (or bank) and destroy items off an .ini?
  19. T

AAPurchase.inc

Is there a good working aapurchase include, or a good way to get MQ2AASpend.dll to buy pre-defined AAs instead of brute force?
  20. T

June 19 2013 Patch Notes

June 19, 2013 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Hero's Forge armor has a new look! You can change your existing Hero's Forge ornaments between the new and old versions by right-clicking them. - Corrupted Shissar Fangs may now be found on many Shissar. Norx Blackheart, who is...