Search results

1. Armysoldier

Happy Veterans Day

To all the Veterans past and present, have a great day and know your sacrifice is not forgotten. Raise a glass and give a toast to all the veterans who did not make it home. You are gone but not forgotten. ARMY
  2. Armysoldier

Scammers - http://www.everquestaccounts.net/

EverQuest Accounts, Buy EverQuest Accounts, EverQuest Account I submitted 2 accounts to them to sell, They sent a reply saying 3 working days to process payment to me. 8 wrking days later, no payment to paypal, accounts have had passwords reset and all emails to them are ignored. uggg army
  3. Armysoldier

Has anyone had dealings with....

Admins, if this is not the right place please move the thread. Gang, I have been away quite awhile, not playing eq at all. For those that don't know I am active duty Army. And I got moved to my final Duty station. I am 6 months from retirement and its time to move again. Well, money is...
  4. Armysoldier

MQ updated yet?

What funny with two thumbs ^ | | That guy!!!! ha ha ha ha come on that is FUNNY 8-) odd as this sounds .. i was actually getting my honey do list done!!! 8-)
  5. Armysoldier

Equal Question for the Coders

This line returns True.. when variable is FW ${CombItemName.Equal[FW]} this one will return false.. when variable is FW ${CombItemName.Equal[""FW""]} This line returns True.. when variable is SP ${CombItemName.Equal[""SP""]} this one will return false.. when variable is SP...
  6. Armysoldier

Looking to borrow.....

Anyone got a shaman, Rogue and gnome i can borrow to test out TS macros? I maxed mine out when i created the macros .. and its a PITA to level up a toon just to test them out. send PM ARMY
  7. Armysoldier

2011 Tradeskill macros

APR 2011 WARNING: OLD School is broken - macros will stop if old school is necessary. UPDATED - 27 APR 2011 27 APR 11 - Reworked Tinker code 25 APR 11 - Updated all Macros that use pack8 - diagram at beginning and pack8 code 24 APR 11 - JC had couple missing brackets 20 APR 11 - Reworked...
  8. Armysoldier

26th 27th and 28th Language

Hi Gang. Today on drinal I had someone asking about "An Unknown Language" in General channel I ask WTF they talking about... and turns out there are 3 an unknown language that a player can learn. It has something to do with Player transfers off seventh hammer and storm. They met me in GL...
  9. Armysoldier

Where's ArmySoldier?

I am sorry I forgot to drop you guys a note. I was doings my "Board Troll" routine and realized I had left out my MMO family 8-D its another trip to the middle east but this time I am in cush land... the land of swimming pools and coffee vendors. so .. although I can't play EQ ... or have...
  10. Armysoldier

something to do on patch day

http://www.pogo.com
  11. Armysoldier

Server Downtime for Game Update – May 21st

at 2:00am PDT 5/19/2009 All EverQuest Live Servers (except Al'Kabor) will be coming down around 2:00 am PDT (PDT is -7 GMT: 3:00am MDT, 4:00am CDT, 5:00am EDT, 9:00am GMT) on Thursday, May 21, 2009 for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be down for about 6 hours. We apologize for any...
  12. Armysoldier

Don't miss the Double XP Weekend!

From around 10:00 a.m. PDT on Friday, May 22nd until around 10:00 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, May 26th, EverQuest adventurers will be surrounded by a magical DOUBLE experience increase. And double XP means 100% extra XP, or 200% XP... Whichever way you want to look at it, that's a lot of XP! Happy...
  13. Armysoldier

10th Aniversary Quests

some info pulled from here 10th Anniversary Quest Guide ( Spoiler) Fizzlethorpe Bristlebane's Image in PoK Helera Garet, Priestess of Rodcet Nife (near PoK book in Qeynos) Avatar of Tunare, found west of Felwithe zone-in from PoK Avatar of Cazic Thule in The Feerott Avatar of Karana in...
  14. Armysoldier

Almost Free Powersource

Ok so you have to have a sealed Translucent Energeian XXX powersource. the type depends on you. Give it to you LVL 1 bazaar bot. Have them click it. you will get the "You are not sufficent Level to use this item" (My bot is lvl 1) I click it about 20 -30 times... OH looky ... Sealed...
  15. Armysoldier

custom UI

Does anyone have a guide.. or a good site for making your own custom UI? I would like to create a dashboard UI .. and put some MMOBugs traits in it 8-) not flat out MMO logos on it .. but something that we would recognize 8-) any thoughts or suggestions.. i would like to learn to make one...
  16. Armysoldier

EQ PP sites

I have a friend asking about buying plat .. i am looking to offer them a few different suggestions.. anyone know some different sites? or does anyone have PP for sale on drinal? ARMY
  17. Armysoldier

Grand Illusion

I know this will be nerfed... and depending on how well we keep it under wraps .. will determin how long we get to keep using this. OK first things first Phara Dar: The Grand illusion is the main quest. Say we shall see this through to PHARA DAR Zone: Field of Scale Who: ALL Level: 65+NO...
  18. Armysoldier

TS macro Help

Ok gang... I am to the point where I wanna Throw my friggin computers The code below works when it is put in a separate macro but while its apart of pottery TS macro ... It does not pick up the unfored small bowl to destroy it. I also posted whole pottery macro below ... to save anyone...
  19. Armysoldier

Software - free or otherwise

I wanted to start a thread that might become useful to many..... A list of useful software to help us all in our goal of Global Domination through our computers 8-). I will attempt to keep this list up todate as best as I can. Software USE Where to...
  20. Armysoldier

Hi Gang

For those that do not know me, I am the one and only Armysoldier. I am an active duty US Army Solder. I have been away for a while due to tours in iraq and most recently moving to a new unit. Which also includes moving all my stuff.. packing.. unpacking .. etc etc. I have just now bought a...