Search results

1. T

Adding snare to this mac:

I'm not sure if it's even possible, but I'd like to add Entrap (ranger aa) to this macro. I want to assist my tank every so often, say every 15 seconds, and use the "Entrap" aa. Here's the macro I want to add it to: Thanks for the help! #turbo #include spell_routines.inc Sub Main /declare...
  2. T

Want to /fade if I get in combat

Hey. I'm using a simple macro to pickpocket. Occasionally I get agro, and I want my macro to /fade when that happens. Can anyone help me and add it to my macro? Here's what I got Sub Main :loop /target MobImPicking /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Pick Pockets]}) /doability "Pick Pockets"...
  3. T

Talking to an NPC from far away

How do I talk to an NPC from far away? I know that like when you /zone to somewhere in Omens of War, it tells the Priest of Discord "wish to go" without being anywhere near him. How does this work? Is it used with mq2reachit, or is that just for dragging corpses? Speaking of mq2reach it, is that...
  4. T

MQ2 RezMe

I heard this was disabled. Is there any version that currently works? Any intention of bringing this back? This would be super valuable nowadays. I'd really love to have it again. Any information? Thanks.
  5. T

Adding a submacro that casts buffs every 15 min

Sorry for duplicate post, but the one made by another guy isn't getting answered and is a little different than what I want. Currently I am using a macro to heal a tank if he gets below a certain percentage. It works great, but I also want to cast 2 buffs every 10 or 15 minutes, and since you...
  6. T

Want to add a player check to my mac

Can anyone please provide the code I can add to my macro that will check for players, and if there is more than 1 (myself) it will pause for 1-2 minutes, then recheck for more than 1 players, etc, etc, until there is only 1 player and then continue on with the mac. Thank you very much for your...
  7. T

Need an easy macro written rq please

I want to box a ranger while playing a necro. I want the ranger to auto assist, auto fire, and /face the mob. I can get it working, but it SPAMS way too much about attacking a mob that doesn't exist, and attack on/off/on/off/on/off etc. So I need some sort of code that says "if" my assist has...
  8. T

quick question - want char to cast spell every 20 mins

Any way to do this? I want have my ranger recast damage shield every 15 minutes. Is there a way to do this without using /twist? Better yet, could I set it for multiple targets? Anyone got a macro? I know enough to change the names in the macro. Also, a way to keep a bard /twisting even after...