Search results

1. F

Need input.

My 11 year old wants to play everquest with me. I do not want to start from the beginning. Any recommendation on what level I should start him at? Also what class would you think would be easiest to learn?
  2. F

Buying new rare pet earring.

Still searching
  3. F

Buying new rare pet earring.

Looking to buy the new rare pet earring.
  4. F

Question

For some reason when I try to load melee or a macro it is trying to get it from my downlaods folder instead of my MQ2 folder. Can someone explain why this has happened all of a sudden?
  5. F

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Awesome Work Delivered as promised as usual. Super fast and very good communication! Will use again in the near future.
  6. F

Items Selling EoK Rares

Thanks! Great seller. Very smooth transaction!
  7. F

Another Great job! He just completed work on another one of my guys and I could not be happier. Will be using again soon.
  8. F

Great service! He just finished a toon for me. Very quick service and always keeps you up to date! Will do business again real soon!
  9. F

Unable to Launch EQLaunch

Fix I downloaded another MMOloader and replaced the old and it seemed to work for me last night.
  10. F

Warrior Ini

Does anyone have a good ini set up for there mq2melee for a 100 warrior? thanks
  11. F

Warrior mq2melee settings

Can someone please post there melee settings for a warrior so I have a idea how I should properly set mine up. Thanks alot
  12. F

Question

Can someone please tell me how I block certain effects of drunken monkey so that it works best with cloud of fists?
  13. F

Respawnable instances

What area do you guys usually set up in?
  14. F

Question

Can anyone tell me what Gold tickets would be worth in cash not plat. Thanks
  15. F

tier 7 uf?

Master soldier in foundation has dropped it regularly for me. I have geared up alot of my toons and friends as well.
  16. F

Bodybuilding

Just maxed bench last night at 315 lbs I injured my back a few years ago so I dont squat over 275 lbs Due to not wanting to injure my back again i just rep deadlifts at lower weights. I am currently 220 lbs (wanting to cut to about 205 for the summer) I am 5' 11"
  17. F

Run speed

Thanks I think i got it fixed now.
  18. F

Run speed

While mq was down my monk ran just fine now the only way to get him to move fast is to use speedutils. Not sure what is going on doing the same thing on both my accounts
  19. F

Run speed

i dont move at all then