Search results

1. kegasu

Service Power Leveling on E-Marr

The Next expansion is right around the corner. Time to get your toons levels and AA's maxed. I'll level your heroic level 85 toon in just a few days, and your AA's can be maxed (depending on class) in just a few weeks. Also offering TBL flagging. PM me for details. Level 85-110 $100.00 Max...
  2. kegasu

Anyone have any experience working with or for the VA?

Does anyone have any experience working with or for the VA? I need some help. I left the Navy back in 2007 and started going to school. In 2010 I started to have some issues with my knee and was told that I need to have reconstructive surgery ASAP. FYI Yes, this was from a service connected...
  3. kegasu

RIFT Hacked?

I beta tested Rift, and just got this e-mail... We recently discovered that unauthorized intruders gained access to a Trion Worlds account database. The database in question contained information including user names, encrypted passwords, dates of birth, email addresses, billing addresses...
  4. kegasu

Computer Help please

I'm getting this annoying pop-up window, and I don't know how to get rid of it. Can someone please help me? eqgame.exe - No Disk There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\Device\Harddisk1\DR1. Thank you again. Kegasu
  5. kegasu

No 3D device Detected

Anyone around that can help me out a little please? I just got done with my first ever build, and am ready to play... But now I am getting a no 3D device detected. I am running Win 7 64 bit ultimiate. Thanks