Search results

1. Anything

EQLaunch

I'm not finding info on this in search. I see notes that its new in the compile, its configurable but not seeing it in MQ2-MMOBugs folder. Just looking for some simple info please. I like to read about plugins or new stuff before i use it.
  2. Anything

Wait4rez

Is there a newer version of Wait4rez .inc out? |Wait4rez.inc v2.1 Sub Wait4Rez /echo Awaiting rez: auto-accepting, and looting my corpse /consent group /delay 25 /consent raid /delay 25 /consent guild :rezmeffs /delay 600m ${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Open} /if...
  3. Anything

Help with a Macro timer.

Im sure its simple. I just can not find one on macro quest or mmo bugs in another macro already. I need a line that states if the Macro has ran 60 mins, end Task and thus it will recognize that the toon can target said NPC and or that your PC is in a different zone and will start the task again...
  4. Anything

necro kite mac

anyone able to help me revive this kite mac? plzs |Necrokite.mac |By: Terramantian | |Edit by: Kalle | | |Simple auto-pulling and kiting macro for a necromancer. #turbo #include spell_routines.inc #include move.inc #define PetSpell "Putrescent Servant" #define PetHaste "Sigil of...
  5. Anything

small mac

|08/02/06 by Rusty #include Ninjadvloot.inc Sub Main /declare spawnname string outer "unknown" /if (${Defined[Param0]}) { /varset spawnname ${Param0} } else { /echo No spawn selected! /macro farmer spawnname /endmac } /Echo ============================= /Echo AFK Farmer "${spawnname}"...
  6. Anything

GM check

does this look like it would work? Sub GMCheck /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) { /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Feign Death]}) /doability "Feign Death" /endmac } /return I typed this up and well a GM has never been in the zone im working in so? lol any input is good thanks
  7. Anything

necro mac

hello all i used to use this macro flawlessly in groups last year and now im sure mmobugstools or some change has taken effect... its a simple macro that will calculate mana used and speed up casting or slow it down .. while keeping your rune up and lich going even use a mount if you want...
  8. Anything

anchor instead of a warp

im trying to build a anchor after a fight is done to a loc its sounds simple but im not having good luck in writing it ??
  9. Anything

macro remote start?

i want to tell another toon on another computer to start a macro can i do this? Dunka Shae to all the macro guru's
  10. Anything

CoA AMV

im lookin for a strat for this guy we have a low number raiding force 35-40 and got this guy to zero 2x in 2 nights and wipe ... it seems that the adds start killing us.. can these be snare kitted ? rooted or do they just need to be straight tanked? and as far as the DT and dots this guy casts...
  11. Anything

stealth macro for your main account

im trying to figure out a simple acept mission and hail at a certain time macro and if anyone that like doing this could pm me id apretiate the help i dont want to post what im up to :P
  12. Anything

how to??

what do i type to unload a plugin?? sorry im not a master..thanks