Search results

1. M

MQ2Melee enrage not working

Killing mobs in underquarry. Warrior is dying to enrage every singe time. mq2melee spams NOT BEHIND enraged target, taking action! like 6 to 15 times and never turns off attack. Tried with a couple different macros same thing every time ini.file below [MQ2Melee] aggro=1 bash=0 callchallenge=1...
  2. M

Aura Code

Same as my clicky buff code some snippets to check and cast a toon's aura into a macro. I was lazy on this one doesn't check for mobs close by or combat. It just casts the aura if its down. #include spell_routines.inc /declare Aura string outer Champion's Aura /declare DoAura int outer 1...
  3. M

Clicky Buff Code

I have been playing with a lot of old macros lately and they all seem lack clicky buff code. I isolated the clicky item buff code I use in shambot so I could quickly add it to these other macro's just thought I would share it. It is pretty straight forward will kill your familiar after you cast...
  4. M

Fading Memories Issues

Any one having problems with Fading Memories on their bard since the patch? Mine has been failing horribly. Will use my entire mana pool trying to drops mobs I never had any issues with before.
  5. M

Shambot Baby Needs Testing

My shammy is level 85 has 1500 aas with all UF spells. This makes it hard to work out bugs in shambot for shammys with only 8 spell slots, no or few aas, and not all group spells. That is why is I am releasing what is called Shambot Baby. I created a level 1 shaman and started fixing all the...
  6. M

Shambot healing ideas

I am at the point now where I am happy with the overall performance of Shambot. I used the original versions of Shambot 1-3 as a blueprint for the foundation of my updates. However I think the macro greatly lacks in using the the full potential of a shaman's healing abilities. I want to use use...
  7. M

EverQuest 11th Anniversary Is Looking Lame

Looks like one big Underfoot Promo. Instead of doing something original for once and trying to break away from the Fabled theme It looks like SOE decided to to have a 2 week infomercial for Underfoot. I am very disappointed and find the whole thing just a push to sell Underfoot. Thoughts...
  8. M

Counter Bias & Shambot 4 - Suggestions needed

The Question is: How to integrate Healing Counterbias into Shambot 4.0? How and when are you using it? Should it be treated as an extra heal for bosses? A regular slow option? etc Would like to hear how people are actually using this spell before I code it. I just got Counter Bias Rk...
  9. M

Check for blocked spells.

I have searched all over and I can not find how to checked it a spell is blocked. is there a way to check if a spell is blocked without actually opening the window or using Mq2BuffBlock ${Window[BlockedBuffWnd]} Thanks
  10. M

MMOBugs spell_routines.inc omission/bug

While working on shambot and trying to fix a bug found by twizzops with the Feralize line of spells. It was returning the following messages on mechs in Beza "Your target does not meet the spell requirements." The spell_routines.inc from mmo loader did not know how to handle this message. I...
  11. M

Bonus XP Weekend January 15th – 19th 1/15/2010

In celebration of the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday weekend, EverQuest adventurers will be surrounded by a magical experience increase from around 10:00 a.m. PST on Friday, January 15th until around 10:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, January 19th. Adventurer's efforts will be worth an extra 50%...
  12. M

Shambot 3.25 BETA MMOBugs version

Shambot 3.27.1 BETA MMOBugs version UPDATED! 01/31/2010 Current versions: shambot.mac 3.27.4 Beta - shambot.inc 1.3.2[/CENTER] 3.25 1/3/2010 ~Separated all editable variables to an .inc file. I did this because I expect a lot of revisions. This way you won't need to edit your spells every...
  13. M

spell_routines.inc Underfoot Update.

Whether you are using the VP on Non-VP version of spell_routines.inc Underfoot has updated spell slots from 10 to 12. To update your spell_routines.inc file either version change the following 10 (could be 8 or 9) to 12 that's it save your file /for i 1 to 10 /declare...
  14. M

mob array and /target radius question

I am modifying a puller mac to ignore mobs out of my Line of Sight within my pull radius. It kind of f works but its not totally ignoring the mobs added to the array and I can't figure out why. Posted below are the main chunks of code I wrote trying to accomplish this. Any help is greatly...
  15. M

piggyzone

I have the most recent updates loaded and Piggy zone says "I don't know a route to that zone" for any zone in The Buried Sea expansion. Keep trying to get to buried sea since its a hot zone.
  16. M

MySpells.mac

I wrote this dumb little macro so I could print out my spells to see what I had and what spells I might be missing by comparing it to the list on Allakhazam. It uses the ini file function of MQ2 to create a useless ini file called ToonsnameSpells.ini in your /macro folder with all the spells by...