Search results

1. F

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

hey what do i add into skbotsettings to make it where it clicks Epic 2.0 and my clicky buffs?
  2. F

Hello!

i was wondering what is the command to hide mobs on map and only new ones spawn on it? if you get what i mean
  3. F

are they able to track skbot? and magebot? or they just trackin warp fade succor /sumcorrpse
  4. F

Hey havnt used Skbot in awhile, its not casting any spells? any solutions?
  5. F

hmmm

I try launching my mmo loader, says a network issue is preventing login to mmobugs.com . The sever could be down. Or a firewall is blocking mmoloader... No fire walls on internet works... Cant go to mmobugs.com can go to any other site... Any suggestions??? I just got comcast.. and started...
  6. F

Hey

im prob posting this in the wrong spot, but what the hell... i was wondering how hard it is to make a Ghostkill macro for eq? no delay etc.. i wanna try it on a RAF acct just to fuck around see how far i get if anyone can make me one i will pay $$ email me at Lazerboy201@yahoo.com or send me a...
  7. F

Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

Thanks, Now get it gets stuck on Corpse? how do i fix that?
  8. F

hmm i got it to work, it warps on mob and cannot atk it cuz its warping me right on top of the mob.. anyway to change that?
  9. F

i did what u said, and it does not Run says (Couldn't open macro File C:/macroquest2/macros/quil.mac) any suggestions
  10. F

How do u get this Macro to work??
  11. F

Hmmm

Reboot did not work. not sure what happend work fine the other day.
  12. F

Hmmm

I Click MMOBugs Launcher and it starts to load, then it says checking for updates then Icon at the bottom of screen closes and it don't load all the way, i tryd Deleting and reloading but it did not work. Any Suggestions?
  13. F

i get how to set it up, But when i start it up, i am at where i did my mac pathrecord NAME. and all my setting are set right. i dont move i just Sit, but if i run out Manually and agro mobs, then it will run back automatic then Fight, but it wont walk the path, also in the logs it says Path...
  14. F

When u say NAME u mean my sk name or just name? also even when i have it in my sktbot.ini, when i do/mac skbot it dont say nothing about a Pull path or Pulling True, If that could be a Problem?
  15. F

Ok, i really dont wanna Waste your guys time, Ok so just help me out a second... I get how to do the /mac Pathrecord NAME i did that with magebot, Maybe set this up for me,?? when i do /mac pathrecord name is saves File as Path. use w/e zone u want just to give me an Example (i suck at this)...
  16. F

PullPath=Whatever Zone.ShortName you have So i would make it. PullPath=seb.shortname? i guess this is what im having Trouble with i dont understand what i would set it as, When i do /mac pathrecord Name Is makes Folder called Path.
  17. F

What needs to be changed? or aded {General} SpellCoolDown=15s OutOfCombatSit=True MobRadius=30 MeleeRaidus=15 ResistTries=2 ReplyToTells=False LootCorpses=True HealPotName=Distillate of Skinspikes I HealPotHPs=100 FDSpell=Feign Death FDHps=0 [PullSettings] Pulling=True PullPath=Default...
  18. F

I cant get my sk to walk, the path i recorded with Pathrecord.. just stand there, any suggestions