Search results

1. D

Plat WTB 10-20 Mil Plat on Xeg

Title says it all send me a PM with price and see if we can strike a deal. Thanks!
  2. D

Acct to Acct transfers

Is there a trick to that? I know there are plenty of people that do it here and the accounts are not matching names etc. How do you do it? I'd like to consolidate some accounts because i have to many! If you would like to PM me instead please do. I appreciate it!
  3. D

Bazaar

I searched this but I must admit I did not look super hard. How does the Bazaar mac work? Can in trader mode it check the bazaar for cheaper prices and alert you? Can I put items I want in it and it alerts me when it hits a certain pp amount? Just curious....
  4. D

Forgotten Halls

Is this nerfed now? Sorry just started back up EQ and i raped that zone with a pet and shrouded to lvl 5. I unshroud and no exp at all. I was at 100 % aa :eek:
  5. D

MQ2Melee Crashes as soon as I hit attack

Hey guys first post here so prob wrong area. I am fairly new to this game a friend turned me on to it. Mainly i just use it for rares and zoneing. But have come to rely on the MQ2melee alot. I have a tank and a cleric so on tank hit attack and melee programm sticks etc.. Well after this...