Search results

1. Trip411

Bios Virus

What's it take to install a bios virus remotely? I thought it was next to impossible however I got a nasty 2part virus. First is just a boot sector virus that shuts off your screen during POST and only turns screen back on to see some type of weird text, hitting any key reboots the system. Not...
  2. Trip411

Zeixshi`Kar Ice wing dragon Crystallos

Any info you got head beating wall at this point been at this encounter for a good while now and can't beat it. thanks in advance.
  3. Trip411

resolution problems

Anyone know what files to delete to reset the resolution for a specific toon? I copied the wrong file and now I have a black border on the right side of the screen like and inch wide and across the bottom. I have changed the res back to the proper setting however it's still loading with the...
  4. Trip411

HUD by Trip

OK putting this in it's own thread so it's easier for people to see. This is my HUD for all classes. So far I have HUD's with AA's and abilities for: Necro, Rogue, Cleric, Enchanter, Druid, Shaman, Mage, and Wiz and Monk. I will update this list as I finish the rest. All classes even ones not...
  5. Trip411

Suspended pet?

I'm wanting to add a line in my pet classes HUD to say if they have a pet suspended or not. I can't find on the Wiki if that is addressed in any of the data types I was hoping it was in character but not seeing it. Anybody seen this anywhere or do I need to ask them over at MQ2 to add this to...
  6. Trip411

some help

Got a question about clickies on a hud. Is there a way to make your hud intelligent as far as seeing what clickies you have on a toon and putting them in a specified spot. Like say you designate 10 spots for clickies some toons may only have 3 that are on the list but some may have 10 and it...
  7. Trip411

new plug

ok here's the deal I'm tired of having to either get my notebook out or bring up alla/lucy to find out what a mob casts or if it ramps/enrage/flurry/aeramp whatever. So what I am looking for is a plugin that can add this info to my hud by checking an ini for the info. I don't mind adding the...
  8. Trip411

Time in zone

Anyone know a line to add to my hud to show me how long a zone has been open or how long I have been in a zone? Or even a macro I could run from time to time to check that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Trip