Search results

1. W

mq2moveutilsb

Is anyone else having trouble with their ranged Melee toons wanting to run in still even though you have /userange on? Or, is there a setting i need to adjust that i may be forgetting?
  2. W

Help with mage weap sub for VoA spells

Here is an update so far on the weapon sub routine i had posted about. I was talking to a friend and he suggested I change the line /if ( ${Target.Pet.ID} ) /target id ${Target.Pet.ID} to /if (${Target.ID})!=(${Me.Pet.ID}) and place it in a different spot down where it is giving the weapons...
  3. W

mq2moveutilsb

I noticed this past week or so that it had been removed as well. I am having an issue with my ranger wanting to run in and stick to the mob at melee range now even though i tell her to use range. Before i would just use the /stick pause lock on her and that would keep her still. That does not...
  4. W

I tried replacing those but still crashing. I want to keep working on that. If any solutions please let me know. I am also going to play around with that macro that Pete made. I got one off the last page of the other thread that Rettus1 poseted up on page 25. I was wondering where to place...
  5. W

Thank a ton. I will have to get Pete's and run it to make the ini. Unless it will use my current one in the format Auto_(name).
  6. W

Chewie2536 can you post me a copy of that mac you are using? And, does it have a burn mode for named mobs and raid mobs and such?
  7. W

I took that line out totally and got it open the give window and place the first sword in it but then it crashes again. Somehow i messed up the loop i guess. I get confused at this point. I will put both subs below and show you what i changed. I have some /echo messages in there too. I did...
  8. W

pete, I have it casting the spell and opening the bag to make the pouch. I even see it putting the first sword on the cursor. it is when it goes to give that weapon to the pet that it crashes. I even tried some echo lines for it to say entering give to pet and I see that. i suspect it has...
  9. W

Alright i have it targetting mage and casting the spell. It will also click the bag and make the pouch of quellious. Then it gets the ice weapon out and puts it on the cursor. Then it crashes so my guess is there is a problem with the next part or sub called GiveToPet. Can someone please...
  10. W

Chewie this looks nice too. I think it looks pretty clean. Only thing i am not following is the weapon type. Do you get to choose which one the pet gets? I tested the one out below that I was working on and got it to cast the spell and auto-inventory it, but It did not unfold the bag or give...
  11. W

Ok. Added that part in and tried to modify the steps for you having to click the unfolded pouch then click it again to open it with its new name. Can you look it all over and see if you see any errors or ways to streamline it? I do not really know how to write this stuff well, but can read it...
  12. W

Cool that makes sense for that line and function. So how do you handle the unfolded pack? how would you make the mage put it in like slot 12 and right click it to unfold. I figure the lines that have phantom satchel could still be used but change the name to the pouch of quellious and change...
  13. W

I am wondering if anyone can help fix this so it will summon the new mage weapon spells properly since the change to the new "red" spells (single target type). The old style was the yellow self only. Here is the following sub i pulled from the mac. So basically it will need to have mage target...