Search results

1. M

Returning player (yet again)

Hello guys I am returning to everquest yet another time… I am going to 3 box, I would like your input on how to get the most out of it. Group possibility 1 Tank: SK DPS: necro or berserker Support: Mage Healer: merc Group possibility 2 Tank: Warrior DPS: mage/wizard Support: Enchanter...
  2. M

Question Chanter is being lazy

My chanter continually fires the charmboost aura. Also he wont do buffs... This is my set up, war, chanter, mage, ranger and merc wiz and cleric. [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20190625.1842 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=1 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL...
  3. M

Question Chanter not working

Hi guys What am I doing wrong... regardless what i put in here the chanter does his own thing... Im a returner to the game, I've been away for about two years. [Settings] OptionsCheck=|Mez|Merc|AA|Aura|Buff|ClickyNuke|Fade|Debuff|Nuke|SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|...
  4. M

Returning player

Hi guys I'm returning after about two years "break" and I wonder which way I'd be best off doing a two box setup... I have War/Enc, Sk and a lot of dps classes. Which tank class combo would make me able to do the full group content and levels in a fairly fast pace? Sincerly Marius
  5. M

Bowhunting...

All this eq server downtime has made me go outside n stuff... I have now taken up bowhunting, makes sence, no?? Anyways, I got meself a Hoyt Rampage XT with all the bells and whistles. Now I got a great bow, i think, and I would love if any of you have linkz for hunting sites etc and would...
  6. M

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who cant log into EverQuest today? I cant even open the www.eqplayers.com site.... Im just curious if anyone else have the same problem it not then i need to break down my system to see whats up. -Marius
  7. M

mq2melee n00b question

I have a mq2melee n00b question, when i have a fresh instal of mq2 I am able to do /melee in my mq2window and setup the mq2melee as i want it. However if i want to edit it after a while with /melee i get a SetMelee return and no parameters i can set. I know i am doing something wrong, just cant...
  8. M

ZBott vs Mercs

Hi Ive been using Zbot 5.23, with a cleric and shaman bot. With the release of the mercs, I have been trying to get it to work as in healing the merc, buffing the merc etc. So far with no luck, can anyone help/hint or something please? :) -Marius