Search results

1. D

plugin idea?

Hello everyone. i have recently started compiling a eqemu server that i would very much like to get as close to live as possible. i have been struggling with finding correct information about mobs hp/ac and dmg output and things of that nature. is there any way we can make or already have a...
  2. D

titanium client issues

i have the newest version of mmobugs titanium mq installed and when i get in game i get the window that says MQ but thats it no /plugin commands or /mac commands but the map seems to be working
  3. D

rof Emu Mq2?

do we have a working compile for Rof client?
  4. D

eqmac pc ui's?

anyone been able to find working pc ui's?
  5. D

eqmac questions

ive read in a few locations stuff about mq2melee is it working for eqmac? also has anyone been able to figure out third person camera for pc users?
  6. D

what class to choose?

ok so my group is currently around level 98 atm and i was wondering what class i should be adding into the mix next? currently i have a glorious geared shaman and monk. a t1 Rof geared warrior. also have a t1 rof geared cleric in there and been subbing in a mage for extra dps here and there any...
  7. D

mq2 autologin

Hello i was wondering if anyone had gotten mq2autologin to be able to tell what session#'s client needed to be reloaded? so it doesnt always just try and log the last client # online?
  8. D

follow healing macro

Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone had a Healing macro for a cleric that would automatically /stick Name after casting? ive tried multiple ways but i cant seem to get it working
  9. D

limitations on # of connections Per IP

please delete Please delete
  10. D

kinda stuck leveling from 90-95

Hello everyone im realy having trouble finding a good spot to stick my toons at, im still in tosk at 91 and there all still in elegant gear and i was wondering if anyone had any good spots they wouldnt mind posting. or atleast PMing me?
  11. D

just came back from POP era

Hello everyone i just came back after playing years on emu. i was wondering if someone could answer a few questions about cultural armor's for me? is it the same quest as the DON one? is there 2 different quests one for tailoring and one for smithing? how about for creating the seals? like i...
  12. D

easy way to do dkp?

Hello everyone i was wondering if anyone had found a easy way to do dkp? i would really like it to be web based if possible..
  13. D

Ideas for new plugins.

Hello Guys this is one of my first posts here and i had a few ideas for plugins that would be amazing. First one is not only a Exp tracker that tells you how much exp your getting but how much time at the rate that your killing it will take you to Ding or Ping. this would be useful in...
  14. D

little help setting up

im looking for a good Cleric healing script already compiled if someon has it also i have a war was just wondering if anyone had a script i could use in the planes to solo with that auto loots im kinda lost with all this mq2 stuff sry guys :-(
  15. D

what exactly canmq2 do?

can someon give me a list of /commands? ive got it and ive figured a few things out but i could use some help figuring out the rest