titanium client issues

darkonites

Reaction score
i have the newest version of mmobugs titanium mq installed and when i get in game i get the window that says MQ but thats it no /plugin commands or /mac commands but the map seems to be working

What server are you playing on?

Are you sure MQ2MMOBugs plugin is running properly? Do a /plugin list
If it's not, load it. If it is (or when it is) see if it's running right: /mmostatus

htw

Then you have an issue with mmoloader not running, or mq2mmobugs not loaded.

htw

here are the screenshots im unsure on how to proceed from here. the map works but i cannot get any plugins to load or get any macro to start

Macroquest.ini under plugin section shows what plugins you have loaded. Copy past of that is better then a pic of the plugin manager window.

is the the correct file?

Code:
[MacroQuest]
MacroPath=.\Macros
LogPath=.\Logs
DebugSpewToFile=0
FilterSkills=0
FilterTarget=0
FilterMoney=0
FilterFood=0
FilterMacro=0
FilterEncumber=0
FilterDebug=0
KeepKeys=1
FilterMQ=0
AllErrorsDumpStack=1
AllErrorsFatal=0
LaxColor=0
HUDMode=Always
MQ2LoadingMsg=1
ShowMQ2News=0
ShowMMONews=1
DisableDoCrackWin=0
AllowMQ2Target=1
MQ2TargetRange=180
MQ2MapRange=180

[Aliases]
/a=/anonymous
/b=/bazaar
/ba=/bazaar
/c=/consider
/cha=/channel
/d=/duel
/exp=/echo ${Me.PctExp}% experience...
/f=/feedback
/fa=/fastdrop
/g=/gsay
/gmlist=/who all gm
/gu=/guildsay
/hp=/echo Current Health: ${Me.CurrentHPs} -- Max Health: ${Me.MaxHPs}
/icamp=/keypress instant_camp
/icampdesk=/multiline ; /camp desk; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampdesktop=/multiline ; /camp desk; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampserv=/multiline ; /camp server; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/icampserver=/multiline ; /camp server; /timed 5 /keypress instant_camp
/instantcamp=/keypress instant_camp
/key=/keys
/load=/loadspells
/m=/msg
/mana=/echo Current Mana: ${Me.CurrentMana} -- Max Mana: ${Me.MaxMana}
/npc=/who npc
/slotid=/echo ${SelectedItem.InvSlot}
/t=/tell
/ta=/tap
/w=/who

[Substitutions]

[Plugins]
mq2mmobugs=mq2mmobugs
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2cast=mq2cast
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2docrack=mq2docrack
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2gmcheck=mq2gmcheck
mq2hoverinfo=mq2hoverinfo
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2irc=mq2irc
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2map=mq2map
mq2melee=mq2melee
mq2mmoxp=mq2mmoxp
mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils
mq2namesay=mq2namesay
mq2otd=mq2otd
mq2targets=mq2targets
mq2twist=mq2twist

[Key Binds]
RANGED_Nrm=clear
RANGED_Alt=clear
MQ2CHAT_Nrm=.
MQ2CSCHAT_Nrm=/

[SWho Filter]
Holding=1

[Captions]
Update=35
Player1=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player2=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}
Player3=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}
Player4=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Trader},Trader ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AATitle.Length},${NamingSpawn.AATitle} ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Invis},(${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}),${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Surname},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Suffix.Length}, ${NamingSpawn.Suffix},]}${If[${NamingSpawn.AFK}, AFK,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Linkdead}, LD,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.LFG}, LFG,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.GroupLeader}, LDR,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Guild.Length},\n<${If[${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus.NotEqual[member]},${NamingSpawn.GuildStatus} of ,]}${NamingSpawn.Guild}>,]}

NPC=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Surname.Length},\n(${NamingSpawn.Surname}),]}
Corpse=${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}'s corpse
Pet=${If[${NamingSpawn.Mark},${NamingSpawn.Mark} - ,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist},>> ,]}${NamingSpawn.DisplayName}${If[${NamingSpawn.Assist}, - ${NamingSpawn.PctHPs}%<<,]}${If[${NamingSpawn.Master.Type.Equal[PC]},\n(${NamingSpawn.Master}),]}
MQCaptions=1

[Caption Colors]
PC=OFF
PC-Color=ff00ff
PCCon=OFF
PCPVPTeam=OFF
PCRaid=OFF
PCRaid-Color=ff7f
PCClass=OFF
PCGroup=OFF
PCGroup-Color=ffff00
PCTrader=ON
PCTrader-Color=ff7f00
NPC=OFF
NPC-Color=ff0000
NPCCon=ON
NPCClass=OFF
NPCMerchant=ON
NPCMerchant-Color=ff7f00
NPCBanker=ON
NPCBanker-Color=c800ff
NPCAssist=ON
NPCAssist-Color=ffff00
NPCMark=ON
NPCMark-Color=ffff00
PetNPC=OFF
PetNPC-Color=ff0000
PetPC=OFF
PetPC-Color=ffff00
PetClass=OFF
PetClass-Color=ff0000
Corpse=OFF
Corpse-Color=ff0000
CorpseClass=OFF
CorpseClass-Color=ff0000

Yea that's the file that tells you what plugins are loaded.

perfect.. any idea why im unable to /stick or other in game commands

I had the same issues with titanium I got a copy of underfoot no problems since

The only reason to be using titanium is for project 1999. Project 1999 wont ban you right away for using MQ2, but will in the end.

The titanium version of MQ2 is very old and missing a lot of features. Due to how old the code is, it's very hard to update it for most of the modern plugins.

I'd really suggest getting underfoot client if your playing on emu servers. If you don't know where to get it easily, ask around in IRC. If your playing P1999, ignore this post.

i play on a server that requires u to have titanium but its not P99