Search results

1. D

Question Looking for macro...

i prefer the e3 macro's once u get used to them u can box as many as u want.
  2. D

Help with mq2advloot RoF Emu

i would love to see this resolved as im having the same issue seems to be a z axis issue with warp
  3. D

ADVloot not working for me

are you using rof2? if so its a z axis issue with warping to corpse
  4. D

Cheap router ideas

https://www.pfsense.org/
  5. D

Netgear R8000

my property is on a full acre lot and it delivers great signal even at the furthest point
  6. D

Netgear R8000

i have one and i love it
  7. D

plugin idea?

Sorry for the slow response i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!. rive been working on mob hp for wallsofslaughter and anguish atm. i have been having huge issues with making instance handling live like :-( but at this point im just trying to record as much information as possible in fear...
  8. D

plugin idea?

has anyone tried using Metronic | Admin Dashboard Template ?
  9. D

plugin idea?

ok ill give it a shot please let me know if anyone has anyone has any ideas as im all ears. i just want to preserver as much data as possible as so much if not done on the emu side of things and we dont know how long live will be around and its just my way of preserving what i enjoy
  10. D

plugin idea?

does this help? is it possible to get this up and running and capable to do what im looking for? would be a huge help for the emu community Metronic | Admin Dashboard Template
  11. D

plugin idea?

ive used gamparse in the past for this but would be alot easier if it stored all mob information in txt format like wallsofslaughter.txt would have every mobs information averaged out from all encounters while the plugin was running and that way i could run around a zone on live killing and then...
  12. D

plugin idea?

Hello everyone. i have recently started compiling a eqemu server that i would very much like to get as close to live as possible. i have been struggling with finding correct information about mobs hp/ac and dmg output and things of that nature. is there any way we can make or already have a...
  13. D

titanium client issues

i play on a server that requires u to have titanium but its not P99
  14. D

titanium client issues

perfect.. any idea why im unable to /stick or other in game commands
  15. D

titanium client issues

is the the correct file? [MacroQuest] MacroPath=.\Macros LogPath=.\Logs DebugSpewToFile=0 FilterSkills=0 FilterTarget=0 FilterMoney=0 FilterFood=0 FilterMacro=0 FilterEncumber=0 FilterDebug=0 KeepKeys=1 FilterMQ=0 AllErrorsDumpStack=1 AllErrorsFatal=0 LaxColor=0 HUDMode=Always MQ2LoadingMsg=1...
  16. D

titanium client issues

here are the screenshots im unsure on how to proceed from here. the map works but i cannot get any plugins to load or get any macro to start
  17. D

titanium client issues

cant even do /plugin its a unknown command in my eq window
  18. D

titanium client issues

Rolfronzek i wanted it for the /stick
  19. D

titanium client issues

i have the newest version of mmobugs titanium mq installed and when i get in game i get the window that says MQ but thats it no /plugin commands or /mac commands but the map seems to be working
  20. D

rof Emu Mq2?

isn't every other client like that now anyhow? cant find a working copy of titanium in a retail store :-( rof has key features that will allow me to use alot of my live macros without completely rewriting them all.