Search results

1. S

AASpend creating lag

Was gone for almost two weeks, came back was running a macro and while moving toon stops and starts quite a bit. Figured it was DB with their updates, but no when I ran EQ without Bugs no hesitation running. Started testing bugs by removing all plugins and it ran fine. Started adding the plugins...
  2. S

MQ2Moveutils

Is it possible using /makecamp on 1000 and then doing a /makecamp return to be able to add a measured distance past the /makecamp so that when pulling I would go right past the /makecamp location to that measured distance. An example my /makecamp is at location 0.00, 0.00 and when I start my...
  3. S

Foraging

I use a foraging macro based on YAFM but lately hasn't been able to trigger the /goto commands, which aren't in this example, moving toons to a different zone so thought I would try to figure it out and came up with the possible problem. I believe it is in the spellcast.inc. I also tried putting...
  4. S

/left click item

/left click item appears to be broken whether clicking on an enviro container for tradeskills or picking up groundspawns. Not causing CTD though.
  5. S

Buy.inc help

Having problems with purchasing items from merchants using the buy.inc used in the tradeskill and potion macros and per request am posting a very simple macro to purchase and then sell the item for testing purposes. The macro starts in PoK near the small bank next to Caden Zharik. Starting...
  6. S

Vendorsearch question

Can the macro in the thread below be changed to purchase all of an item that a PC sold to that vendor? Right now it will only purchase 1 and if that item is already in inventory it says that it purchases but doesn't...
  7. S

Direction to face

In a macro after doing a /moveto loc xxx, xxx is there a way to set a direction to face either by doing so with compass headings or by numerical degrees and if so what would the line look like?
  8. S

Army's Tradeskill macros

With (/item left click) not functioning in the latest version of mq2 is there a possible way to recode that line in ArmySoldiers macros to stop CTD when trying to open forges and such. Can /delay the macro and left click and get the macro to continue but that isn't the idea of auto skillups...
  9. S

Limit # of items made

Is there a way to limit the number of items made when I am at an Enviro Container to 20, without having to have a limited number of components in the inventory. From the little that I know this code will make the item until a component is missing: /doevents /delay 3s...
  10. S

Bottles

Is there a way when writing a macro and trying to buy "bottle" that the macro doesn't see another item in the inventory that has "bottle" in its name also, such as "bottle of milk"? Other then taking the "bottle of milk" out of the inventory before starting the macro?
  11. S

HP sub check

Total noob here but had enough of getting trained while foraging, so is it possible to add a sub check to a macro that at a certain percentage of hit points you would move to a location, succor and camp. If this is possible what would it look like? Thanks for any help.
  12. S

mq2pop

was wondering if i could get mq2pop compile. thx
  13. S

run speed

was wondering if there was a file for run speed. thx