Search results

1. S

Advpacks

Advpacks for me is only opening every other bag in the bank.
  2. S

Plugin Overseer

Can you add in ToV under rewards?
  3. S

AASpend creating lag

Nothing has changed in Auto with the update. Still have the same lag and can get rid of the lag by using MinAuto as long as the minauto # is => than the next desired aa.
  4. S

AASpend creating lag

Don't know if this will help pinpoint the problem. If I turn AutoStartAuto=1 to AutoStartAuto=0 the lag goes away, because it isn't running. If I leave AutoStartAuto=1 and add in the MinAutoStart= to the next amount needed for the next aa there is no lag. If MinAutoStart= is less then the number...
  5. S

AASpend creating lag

It isn't a problem with bad indexing. It is a problem with lag. I have taken all the aa's out of my .ini file and I still get the lag. Every four seconds I stop moving for a brief moment and then start moving again for another four seconds. If I unload the aaspend plugin the lag stops. Until...
  6. S

AASpend creating lag

It is continually looping. This is the log where the next aa is available to purchase if I had the right amount of aa's. [2020/05/22 11:34:13] AUTO CHECK LOOP: [2020/05/22 11:34:14] Checking: Mastery of the Past [2020/05/22 11:34:14] OKToSpend() Mastery of the Past _TestType 0 Index: 7067 ID...
  7. S

AASpend creating lag

Was gone for almost two weeks, came back was running a macro and while moving toon stops and starts quite a bit. Figured it was DB with their updates, but no when I ran EQ without Bugs no hesitation running. Started testing bugs by removing all plugins and it ran fine. Started adding the plugins...
  8. S

MQ2Moveutils

Thanks for the answer, didn't think so, but thought I would ask.
  9. S

MQ2Moveutils

Is it possible using /makecamp on 1000 and then doing a /makecamp return to be able to add a measured distance past the /makecamp so that when pulling I would go right past the /makecamp location to that measured distance. An example my /makecamp is at location 0.00, 0.00 and when I start my...
  10. S

MQ2AutoForage

Daybreak knows about it and is looking into it.
  11. S

Foraging

That isn't the problem though. If you were to correct the /declare NotFound int Local and /varset NotFound -1 you would be able to see that the toon will constantly stand up and sit down until the forage ability is ready, forage and continue to stand up and sit down until the next forage ability...
  12. S

Foraging

yes undeclared NotFound
  13. S

Foraging

If I run the updated version that you put up it does the same thing that mine does. It constantly stands and sits which tells me the macro is looping all the time without stopping to wait for the ability to be ready to forage. E Also MQ2NoGoTo is not loaded, will post one that shows the working...
  14. S

Foraging

That works great when in a single zone but don't think I could incorporate it to move through multiple zones.
  15. S

Foraging

I use a foraging macro based on YAFM but lately hasn't been able to trigger the /goto commands, which aren't in this example, moving toons to a different zone so thought I would try to figure it out and came up with the possible problem. I believe it is in the spellcast.inc. I also tried putting...
  16. S

itemtarget

autoshroom 2.0 Been having the same problem picking up items so tried your autoshroom 2.0 in kaladim and it starts and moves to the shrooms but doesn't pick them up. is the problem with /click left item? nvm found that is not the case, ran my version on the shroom grabber and it will pick up...
  17. S

MQ2Melee/MQ2MoveUtils & Sticking

One thing with the latest compile in MQ2MoveUtils doors are not being opened. Will move right to the door and run against them then continue on after manually opening the door until toon gets to the next door if there is another in the macro. The macro is setup with /call movement xx xx xx.
  18. S

2011 Tradeskill macros

Buying components Since the patch on the 14th seems to be a problem buying components. When getting to a vender the merchant window opens no problem and the quantity window opens with the amount to purchase. This is where the problem comes in. There is now a delay of a little over 5 seconds...
  19. S

Autoforage broke?

Did you try unloading and loading the plugin?
  20. S

Autoforage broke?

try /Autoforage start