Search results

1. A

Macro Parcel.mac

Very nice ;-)
  2. A

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Fair cop. Apologies. Log and spells.mac output attached. Let me know if you need any more info.
  3. A

Not sure if this counts, but battle rez is not working. When a toon goes down, the cleric will not rez until after the battle has completed. My paladin will also not rez during battle. My shaman, druid and paladin will not call during battle. After the battle is completed the rezzing starts...
  4. A

I have this problem with cleric as well - won't battle rez anylonger - it only seems to want to rez once all the action has stopped.
  5. A

sneak/hide on mount

Click the mount and then while it is casting you can hit sneak and then hide and it will work. Timing has to be right.
  6. A

Kronos Krono's

Fast and easy. Thanks Aspire.
  7. A

Mage Bot

Yeah, same happens with me. I solved it by purchasing gold on the other mage :-/
  8. A

Kronos WTB: Kronos in Bulk

Intersted in buying 100 kronos. Looking for bulk price.
  9. A

Account WTB: Beastlord

Please delete
  10. A

Kronos Krono's

Fast, reliable service. Good communications. Used before and will use again in the future.
  11. A

Warp functioning but broken...

Its not safe enough to use on any accounts I care about. They haven't spent any effort to detect recently but they could if they choose to.
  12. A

Doesn't seem to be battle rezzing on my paladin, shaman or druid.
  13. A

Question mq2bot clr and wiz oom

But I run a bard that casts dicho regularly and I don't need my harvest spells most of the time.
  14. A

Question mq2bot clr and wiz oom

I also put claw as my first spell in the lineup. And then put an 'if' statement to cast it only if my mana is below 50%. That results in more harvests when I am needing it.
  15. A

Custom Macros

If you haven't checked it out, I would highly recommend playing with mq2bot before you work on your new macro set. I 6box regularly with just using mq2bot and it works way better than my previous macro setups. Welcome back!
  16. A

Awesome. The battle rezzing is working now! Gift of life on paladin is not a straight heal - it is a heal of target of target. It is the healtot instant cast AA version similar to lay hands and hand of piety.
  17. A

Crashing during login

Rolling back video drivers worked. Thank you!
  18. A

Druid is waiting until OOC then casting call of the wild immediately followed by Rejuvenation of Spirit. Paladin spells.mac [04/27/2016 10:03:33] ====Bot version 20160426.1601==== [04/27/2016 10:03:33] Disc0=Holyforge Discipline [04/27/2016 10:03:33] Disc1=Sanctification Discipline [04/27/2016...
  19. A

Ok, call now shows up on the druid. On the pally, Rez0=Restoration of Life Rez1=Gift of Life VII The Rez1 should actually be 'Gift of Resurrection' (alt act 3711). Gift of life is a heal. Will test and let you know ;-)