Search results

1. S

Solteris Event 6 - Commodus

How about a strat for this doozy Anybody willing to share?
  2. S

Just an idea...

Call me crazy but I have been toying with an idea for some months. Its mainly while I am cycling long distance and thus have hours to think about things but I was wondering if its ever been considered to bot a guild to the very top. I am not talking about boxing 6 chars and using warp to get to...
  3. S

Not work safe

Ruby the parrot with Tourettes YouTube - X Rated Parrot #2!
  4. S

Any suggestions for a shaman macro...

I am currently botting a shaman outside the group and basically want him to slow incoming mobs and keep a bunch of group buffs up on the tank (and hence the rest of the group) Been playing with shaman.mac, raiddruid.mac and shambot.mac but I am either stupid (more than likely) or they dont...
  5. S

Autopull macro for a bard

Anybody have an autopull macro for a bard? Need something that can be setup to pull mobs from a list of locs and use fade for when more than 1 comes. Also needs to be able to cater for a couple of roamers that will come by the camp spot. Not going to use it for AFK but would be nice to...
  6. S

Any ideas on how to recover this account

Hi all A friend of mine has lost access to an account and I am wondering if you guys have any ideas. The account belonged to an ex guild member who quit 4 years ago. He has no idea of the CD keys or the answer to the secret question. The account was a guide account and therefore has no...
  7. S

Clicking Illusions

Hi all Was wondering how easy it would be too add clicking an illusion mask and shrinking using wand to the wait4rez macro. Would be nice for my rog to automatically click her illusion and shrink once she has looted her body and then for her to go SoS Anybody have any snippets?
  8. S

Remote Control

I am thinking of putting together something that will allow me to remote control my EQ character from work. However before I start doing this I thought it would be a good idea to explore what is out there already. What I am looking for is a plugin that will communicate to me through MSN...
  9. S

AbilityReady broken?

Anybody seeing problems with /if (${Me.AbilityReady["Taunt"]}) { This always returns false for me
  10. S

VB .NET Plugin

Anybody ever worked on creating a plugin that would allow macros to be written in something like VB.NET or C#? Reason I ask is that the builtin macro language I find a pain to debug and VB/C# has a much richer environment especially for debugging and writing complex macros. I know I could slip...
  11. S

How to max out combat skills?

Hi All I am looking to max out my combat skills on various toons and was wondering if anybody knows of any ways to do so? Are there any mobs out there that wouldn't hit back, summon etc that I can use? Toons in questions are a cleric and a druid Thanks for any help