Search results

1. M

This is the reason no EQ

This is the reason i don't really play any games anymore... See what I have to look forward to... She is just turning 21 months old....
  2. M

BAG BUG

Well I was shrouded with my Deluxe Tool box looting up. I died and I was like damn lost a box. Well went searching through my bags and wow bag in a bag.. Just thought I post that it happened. I died when i relooted my corpse so I have no idea how this had happened.
  3. M

AC Auging your EQ Char

If you get the DON Cultural Armor for a warrior you will be at min 4k AC. This was gound here
  4. M

SHE HAS BEEN BORN

UPDATE 26 March 2007. Went to the DOC's today.. Wife is 4CM dailated at about 70%. So go ahead and Start your Guesses again... Original Due Date 30 March 2007
  5. M

Jonas Dagmire's Skeletal Hand AUG

Did some Searching and Found this.. http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~leduncan/skeletalhand.html The aug that results is: MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE AUGMENTATION Augmentation type: 7 8 Slot: HANDS AC: 15 STR: +10 DEX: +10 STA: +10 CHA: +10 WIS: +10 INT: +10 AGI: +10 HP: +135 MANA: +135 ENDUR...
  6. M

Reloading MAPs ingame

Well I zoned into the new zones and was like Damn I don't have the maps for this. So I went and downloaded the new maps.. So screwing around didn't want to restart eq just to load maps up I figured what the hell let me try something... Did a nice simple /load map To my utter amazement it...
  7. M

Need Help with some Hunter Mac editing...

Awesome JOB Z1 ------I did an edit and put the new target sub over the old one and changed taunt to face mob and /range I hope it works.. Ran it for awhile worked very very WELL... |I am using Hunter MAC.. and Trying to EDIT it so | it can be a STATIC Pull Macro Using a warrior. Sub Main...
  8. M

Shamanbot.mac

This is the mac I have been using I love it alot. I did make a few minor changes. I added Champion to group bufflist.. So now it will autocast Champion everytime it wears off. just like any other group buff. Which if your a Melee ROCKS>...
  9. M

Raid Guide

I found this site to be pretty nice.. http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/eqguides/
  10. M

Last Chance Email

well it seems to work.. Haven't heard anything bad about this... So give it a shot and see what you can do... DON'T mess it up... Follow the instructions..
  11. M

Clearing Zone

Looking for a macro that will /auto target next NPC /attack it kil it... Target Next /attack kill it... Keep running around entire Zone killing ever single green mob and what not that spawns.. want it to happen fast as possible to clear as many mobs as I can. Trying to POP Quilmane basically...