Search results

1. G

Warp

Warp target places you outside of zone boundary in the new RoS zone Overthere
  2. G

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

NM..i figured it out..there are a bunch of dead 'an elven slave' lying around the zone that are untargetable.../target works fine.
  3. G

/target not working properly? It seems like /target isn't working properly in Toskirak...seemed to work fine all night, I was doing Slayer achievs and only needed certain mobs but when I got to Toskirak and attempted to /target elven (an elven slave) even if I was pretty much standing on top of...
  4. G

April 19th patch

I haven't touched any of the auto activate stuff but for me mq2melee works fine. Did you have ALL other plugins unloaded?
  5. G

April 19th patch

Reloaded plugins mq2itemdisplay mq2rez mq2autogroup mq2portalsetter mq2piggyzone mq2mmowarp mq2moveutils mq2melee mq2chatwnd and the autoload ones mq2gmcheck mq2mmobugs mq2ic and everything works fine. I had a lot more plugins running than that so sorry, I know at least those work fine.
  6. G

April 19th patch

Using HIDE with no plugins loaded works fine, I'll try to figure out what plugin is causing the issue.
  7. G

April 19th patch

I am a rogue and I have a /doability 1 and /doability 2 (Hide and Sneak) as a hotkey. After patch when I try to use it I get this error: ACCESS VIOLATION Invalid Execution at location 0xeb25a3e0 >>CCommandHook::Detour@376:pCommand->Function(pChar, szArgs) >>0xeb25a3e0 When I manually try to...
  8. G

MQ doesn't inject into EQ

That was the problem, it was the 32 bit redist that errored out and I manually installed only the 64 bit. Once I installed 2015 32 bit redist everything worked fine. Thanks HTW!
  9. G

I just had one single .NET (it is a fresh install) and it was 4.5 which I uninstalled and reinstalled. Didn't work =/ Willing to try whatever and see if anyone has any ideas, otherwise I guess I'll just do another fresh install Can I generate a log file?
  10. G

I will give that a shot.
  11. G

New install of Windows 7. I did all the updates and while installing MMOBugs it hit a snag installing vc_redist.x64. Although it hit that error it still installed but of course there were issues. I tried installing manually and it continued to snag at the same spot. I decided to reinstall...
  12. G

Warp functioning but broken...

Have tried in multiple zones (in the same expansion) and /warp <anything> might as well be /warp <to random location>. /warp t warps you 'somewhere' but it's not the target you have, /warp succor warps you somewhere but it's just a random place, issuing it again re warps you to another random...
  13. G

MQ2Warp The command /warp t(arget) doesn't work, it just warps you to succor. /sumcorpse also does not appear to work. It reports MQ2Reachit:: Dragged 'xxxxx' but the corpse doesn't actually get summoned, just sitting where it was.
  14. G

Now that Warrior 'Taunt' is useful again...

Would it be possible to add a RAID check to disable its automatic use via MQ2Melee so that it does not ever go off when you are in a raid?
  15. G

Tidbit concerning warping from Holly Lonsdale.

Thanks for the insight.
  16. G

Tidbit concerning warping from Holly Lonsdale.

This from an interview with Holly Lonsdale at E3. A solution for illegal warping is being worked on, though Holly can't discuss how this will work currently. Any idea what this might entail or how it might affect MQ2?
  17. G

Bot Macro

Thanks Lug I'll try that. I did previously try different pulling methods, but the fact that it's not pulling isn't really the core issue, it's the fact that it isn't acquiring a target to pull in the first place.
  18. G

Bot Macro

Toon will not grab a target I cannot get my Warrior toon to get a target. If I manually get a target they will run out and pull exactly how they are set up, but, for the life of me I cannot get them to get their own target. Can someone please help me figure this out? Here is my bot.mac ini...
  19. G

MQ2Bot - Does anyone have a working Warrior pull/tank ini?

How do I get the bot to get a target on its own (not via XTRG or /findmob)?
  20. G

MQ2Bot - Does anyone have a working Warrior pull/tank ini?

Thanks for clicky info. Anyone have any INI for any toon that pulls?