Search results

1. Wayist

HUD help

After last update the location number 1 appeared (which I do not use) and location number 2 use to show the nearest name or 4. anyone know how to get the name list back and get rid of number 1?
  2. Wayist

Problem completing quests

Anyone else having problems finishing quests after the last patch. I do everything up to the last hail and the quest person wont let me hail to complete. happened in the dead hills missions (wont let me hail to go in or respond to any hails or says)and in the dream.
  3. Wayist

Berserker hot keys......

I am just returning to the game and I was wanting to set up my UI to show all the hotkeys in proper order for a solo, group and raid berserker. I had before but that HD crashed and I was unable to retrieve the data. Was hoping for like what goes first for Disc and AA then what would one click...
  4. Wayist

FACTION NUMBERS

Is there any way to find out how much of one faction we have and maybe see a number of how much we need to go to get to next lvl?
  5. Wayist

Easy Aug Quest - 50mana/hp/end, 15atk, 3FT w/pics

50/50 FT3 15 atk aug quest Orb of Mystic Fury There is a prequest that starts with Gygun Urulump in Sunderrock, he is close to the Mesa zone, he's a drakkin, he's wounded and laying down up on the first area with the drakes, North EAST of the zone to Mesa. Hail him and he will give you a...
  6. Wayist

raiding zerker

Is there any zerker bot for raiding?