Search results

1. F

Holyshits/downshits in MQ2Melee

Normally all my holyshits and downshits work perfectly. Having an issue since the new update. Only Some of my holyshits and downshits work. Example: No matter what buffs I have, even if Aura of Rage is in my buff window, It keeps recasting over and over. Another Example: Only Half of my...
  2. F

MQ2Melee delays

Been trying to figure this out for a long time.. but I can't seem to find a way to adjust the Combat Ability Refresh time. Specifically the monk Discipline ability 'Synergy'. It fires right away if up and you start a new attack.. but it's refresh time is off... it stays unused for up to...
  3. F

MQ2Krust

MQ2Krust is something I always have loaded for 1 simple reason. I use the following labels in my HUD: ${Krust.MeleeBuffs} ${Krust.CasterBuff} It seems there may have been some updates to include at least phase 1 of CoTF expansion... but the spells need to be updated for the TDS expansion. Any...
  4. F

Video lag issues

I've always been able to deal with this, but after the latest update it's becoming almost unbearable. When I load EQ without MQ loaded, I can run 8-10 toons with no lag whatsoever. But as soon as I load MQ, I can run fine for about 2-5 minutes, but then all of a sudden, there's huge video lag...
  5. F

mq2aaspend plugin

Don't know if there's a known issue. But with MQ2aaspend, it's not spending AA's no matter what mode I put it into. Also it's creating some lag. I was trying desperately to get it working through the different modes. Toons started lagging really bad. Unloaded the plugin, lag gone. Neither me...