Search results

1. J

stealth(again)

Testing out some issues I have been having so I tried this. While in lobby Toon1 standing in front of banker used command /stealth on walked a few feet to banker and removed 6 items from bank(all tradeable), after closing banker window issued command /stealth reset. Then handed items to Toon 2...
  2. J

EQBC (again)

Ok need help. For the last 2 days Eqbc is giving me trouble. I have eqbc set up as a server on my laptop(not used for anything else) I have 2 other computers that i use for EQ. I have not changed any settings on anything. My problem is, I cannot get characters to respond to /bc commands any...
  3. J

Rallos Returns

Rallos Returns. first time we completed mission after pulling an all nighter. Zek dies, quest completed. Chest Spawns. Here is the question. WHY IS IT LOCKED? We cannot open the chest. 7 people in zone 11 people in task.
  4. J

EQBC as Server

Sorry to ask an old question, BUT I cant seem to find the Links for the download page for the software needed to run Eqbc as server for x64 bit operating system. (Vista x64). Any help would be appreciated. The link on mq2eqbc is for x32 operating system. I Think???
  5. J

Keypress

Is keypress broken in monster missions? Cant seem to get them to work while in MM?
  6. J

AutoLogin

Any info on autoLogin? I configured ini with character info(5 characters) and tried logging in and still had to manuaklly logg in each toon. Soooo, need info on how to get this to work plz. Thank you!
  7. J

Bard stategies?

Would somebody please post their Bard pulling strategies, splitting mobs , bad pull strat etc,etc(with song's) -(and) Crowd control strategy with songs. I have a lvl 75 Bard I need to learn how to play better (w/ about 1500 AA's). Don,t use her much,but would like to start playing her more with...
  8. J

Subscription?

When did your services go up from 29.99 to 49.99 a year? Wow!!!
  9. J

Group Buffs?

Need help with problem! I cannot use the group buffs(Purple color) on one of my computers when trying to group other toons not in group. When I log on to the other computer with same character group buffs work fine on none grouped members? (This happens with all of my toons on this...
  10. J

Murdunk's Last Stand?

Just completed Murdunk's Last Stand, I thought that after you completed this quest you could get a T5 journeyman merc? Is there something I'm missing? I completed the task still can't get T5 merc:mad:
  11. J

Video mode?

OP = Vista 64x Ram = 8 gig CPU = 9450 (Intel Quad core) Motherboard = Nvidia Video Card = ATI 4670 Monitor = SyncMaster 2233sw Problem = I was in the baz w/ mule over night. Next morning screen was at welcome screen. Logged back in and video mode in EQ was screwed up?. Everything is large(UI -...
  12. J

Autoskill - Tracking

Is there any way to max your tracking (via - autoskills) or any other way. Without having to do it manually?