Search results

1. J

delay on Mage

Pet Taunt...... Turn it off on your pet or you will never keep aggro!
  2. J

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

Mage armor Mage gets a new line of armor ----- bags need to be clicked after summoning them just to make them usable. (They are collapsed so to speak, so you can put them inside another bag ..... after you click on the summoned bag it becomes a regular (temp) bag ) And the armor and...
  3. J

ClericBot v1.30 *FINAL BETA* Updated 08/08/2009

Make sure you have main tank and main assist set in group
  4. J

MinsafeDist You have your minsafedist=50........ under [General] If mob is closer than 50` it will not cast any debuffs.
  5. J

Rez Logic If I missed this I apologize! When a member of the group dies the cleric will target corpse and cast a heal on corpse(continuously) while still in combat? (I do not have any of my heal spells set to cast at 0 hp) When fight is over, Cleric will continue to cast heal on corpse. I...
  6. J

Underfoot Help

Tank is weak for UF. And cleric mercs in UF Suck!
  7. J

EQBC Issue

EQBC Baind Aid---Ok! Sounded like it to me!
  8. J

char swap mac?

Auto login. Just start a guild and put all items in guild bank.
  9. J

stealth(again)

Testing out some issues I have been having so I tried this. While in lobby Toon1 standing in front of banker used command /stealth on walked a few feet to banker and removed 6 items from bank(all tradeable), after closing banker window issued command /stealth reset. Then handed items to Toon 2...
  10. J

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

Enough All Ready! If we can't get confirmation can we please STOP with what I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. J

EQBC (again)

EQBC over tasked Thank You for info JJ. I suspended pet and logged back in and didn't crash server with pet suspended!!! I have never had this problem before therefore the confusion. Been using EQBC for a little over a year now? Is there any thing else we should be aware of using EQBC so I...
  12. J

EQBC (again)

Sorry for multiple post guys. Re installed everything to run EQBC as Server on Third computer and port forward, installed Resource Kit, etc. Everything in wiki. Any ways I was able to narrow problem down to a strange phenomena. I can connect any of my toons into EQBC without a problem but...
  13. J

EQBC (again)

Problem Solved Found the problem----- Router had been reset and cleared all settings in router? Lightning storm the other night.
  14. J

EQBC (again)

Ok need help. For the last 2 days Eqbc is giving me trouble. I have eqbc set up as a server on my laptop(not used for anything else) I have 2 other computers that i use for EQ. I have not changed any settings on anything. My problem is, I cannot get characters to respond to /bc commands any...
  15. J

Rallos Returns

Lock pick for the win! Thanks guys
  16. J

Rallos Returns

Rallos Returns. first time we completed mission after pulling an all nighter. Zek dies, quest completed. Chest Spawns. Here is the question. WHY IS IT LOCKED? We cannot open the chest. 7 people in zone 11 people in task.
  17. J

A legal question

My God what has this Country come too? I guess I have never been in the position of asking permission to bitch slap some one!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if I offended you dont sue me plz.......lol.
  18. J

recently sold toon

He should petition and see were that gets him. Of course not being original owner having different email yada yada yada. But still petition. (cause that sucks). And they should have it in there programming that by changing race you will be notified that you loose your Cultural armor stats and...
  19. J

EQBC as Server

???? Well I will give it a go, but seems to me that whats left of my feeble mind, I recall that JJ had a reply in a post over a year ago (or more actually) that had the link to the required software for both x64 and x32 (x86). And it was specific to the operating system? I had installed such...