Search results

1. O

Buying Glowing Sebilisian Armor set

I'm looking to buy one or more sets of Glowing Sebilisian armor. Please Send tell. thank you
  2. O

Plugin MQ2Melee Request

regarding mq2melee for berserkers. Would it be possible to add to mq2melee the 2 disciplines below? 1. Amplified Frenzy 2. Bubbling Rage Ob
  3. O

Buying WTB Skybreaker

FOUND. PLEASE DELETE POST
  4. O

MQ2bot stick command

trying to be less obvious with mq2bot, Is there a way to make a melee bot not automatically go behind the mob. so basically: 1. attack the mob from anywhere 2. not follow the mob when it flees? thank you, ob
  5. O

Buying WTB Skyiron Kite

please delete thread
  6. O

Question MQ2bot Question

IS there a setting in the ini to make the bot autofollow you? for example as you dungeon crawl, it assists you then also autofollows after fight is completed? thank you. Best Regards, OB
  7. O

Buying 2.0 Service

Looking for 2.0 services (several toons) Please send me message if you're interested.
  8. O

Question holyshit not working

Any idea why this wouldn't be working? thanks in advance: downshit1=/if (${Me.AAPoints.Float.Int}==105 && ${Me.AltAbility[Glyph of Destruction II].AARankRequired.Float.Int}==0) /Alt buy 7019 holyshit5=/if (${Me.AAPoints.Float.Int}==105 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction II]})...
  9. O

Buying WTB Skyreach

WTB Skyreach / sky iron kite/ 1h Looking for SK weapon, please sent tell also looking for 1h weap/shield
  10. O

Sk holy/downshit ini

Would someone please post an ini for a 105 SK please Mainly looking for mq2melee and holy shirt/downshift. Thank you, Ob
  11. O

Question regarding Mq2melee

Zerker class, In terms of Amplified Frenzy, which only fires when health is <90% Is there a way that can be added to a holyshit so we can fire it? (I think bloodfury is used a couple times to lower the health of the toon) than you OB
  12. O

Buying Bulk Kronos

Looking to buy Kronos in Bulk. Wanting 50+ Paying $375 for 50 Pm please Best regards, Ob
  13. O

berserker holyshit

Hi, would someone please help me with this? My goal is to keep Cry Carnage up at all times. What happens however, it keeps spamming the disc until I run out of end. Here is what I have set in my .ini : holyshit1=/if (${Spell[Cry Carnage rk. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Cry Carnage rk. II].ID})...
  14. O

ganmparse issue

Hello good evening, Has anyone encountered an issue with gamparse while running mq2? The issue is that it keeps adding multiple copies of the same mobs and therefore not recording any info correctly. So, for example, in a 30 second fight I'll have 10+ copies of the same mob with 2-4 second...
  15. O

I have the sick feeling that I have been scammed really badly....Looking for advice

Hello All, I have been part of this community for many years and although I rarely post, I do read a lot of your posts and I'm familiar with many of you. I true enjoy the game of Everquest and I know you all do too. over 6 months ago, I posted in a WTB thread and this individual started...
  16. O

MQ2melee and respite

I just upgraded to Rest rk. III and it appears that rest isn't activating anymore under mq2melee. I did not have any problem with it working while I had the rk 2 version of the spell. Am I doing something wrong? I have respite set at 28 currently
  17. O

Augmented frenzy berserker

How can I best add augmented frenzy into mq2melee so it is always refreshed?
  18. O

LDing

I'm LDing all the time since the last update. Does anyone have any suggestion?