Search results

1. alez

Bazaar Crash

Using the bazaar - upon selecting race or changing things - I crash. Happens every time eqemu is running. Any ideas? Additionally, right click spell memming causes a crash every time. Says those were fixed by EQmule however that was prior to your last update.(htw) Are you sure you updated the...
  2. alez

Macros

Anyone have any macros for automating things like healing or bard kiting? Just wondering because every macro I try fails...
  3. alez

EQMac - Map

Guys, On EQMac - I am getting error string unknown when trying to pull up the map. The window comes up but it says string unknown in the bottom corner. Any ideas?
  4. alez

MQ2Hud - 09/05/2008

I figured I would start a new thread. I have been crashing to desktop since the source was released. Found one of the culprits: This line in the MQ2Hud.ini will immediately CTD: GroupLeader=3,760,74,255,255,255,${If[${Group},Group Leader : ${Group.Leader.Name},]} As of today the...
  5. alez

PlayerAuctions Scammer / Druzzil Ro Player - Izra

Just a heads up there is a guy that goes by the name of "Twowordz" on Playerauctions. Currently has a character for sale: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/76-cleric-on-druzzil-ro-3756343.aspx He talked me into purchasing the cleric via Paypal and not through PA due to the wait time if you...