Search results

1. T

afk macros ???

What afk macro is the best out here? looking to use on emu server on level 60ish content
  2. T

underfoot problems

new 4.0 realease that was just done made it where my mq2 wont load it updates all files but waypoint ini. which size is 0 and it just hangs there
  3. T

emu titain

anyone playing on titian? I would like to have some help since I am just starting and someone to raid with
  4. T

emu

just started playing on emu with SOF...I cant get any macros work to save my life anyone got any tips or hints
  5. T

beastlord mac

Does anyone have a good beastlord macro I can get ? I can donate if needed
  6. T

error on new pc..

well i have just goten a new pc..and copied everquest from old pc to this one..when i try to load it i get..the program cant start because mss32.dool is missing from your computer..i got someone to send me the file and put it in system folder and i still get this error..how do i fix this and...
  7. T

mq2melee

i had to plug in mq2melee for my zerker macro to work but now my tank is sticking to the mobs everytime i hit attack and i dont run him on a macro and dont c a mq2melee ini to edit what do i do to fix this ?
  8. T

new pc?

i been looking into getting a new pc or getting new parts for mine maybe..i can box 4 and get lag every now and then but i would like to be able 6 with no lag..i have looked on newegg.com but all the pc's already made have bad reviews. i am not to smart with computers so looking for some help ! thx