underfoot problems

tgreicar

Reaction score
new 4.0 realease that was just done made it where my mq2 wont load it updates all files but waypoint ini. which size is 0 and it just hangs there

new 4.0 realease that was just done made it where my mq2 wont load it updates all files but waypoint ini. which size is 0 and it just hangs there
Yeah it's always been 0 (empty file) - it's for your own customizations.

Try just creating a waypoints.ini in your MQ2 dir, then see if it runs OK. If that's the case, I'll update the patcher to at least include a comment at top of file so it doesn't choke on it.

htw

why did this release create a whole other mq2 folder.. all I did was click my old and it installed new folder and all new things

why did this release create a whole other mq2 folder.. all I did was click my old and it installed new folder and all new things
Then I guess you did it wrong. I tested multiple times, and like the readme that shows says specifically, to select the specific folder.

I.e., hell, I just did it again to be sure, on a vm also (win8x64 & win7x32), and when it had directory selection, I picked where mine is for underfoot on each system: C:\MQ2-UF

And that's where it put it.

So in other words, I have no idea, as I am not the one who installed it, and have no details.

htw

Now on the other hand, if you wonder why today it downloaded all the files again, that's because I pushed a full new release.

If not, then ignore and drive on. :)

htw