Search results

1. T

afk macros ???

What afk macro is the best out here? looking to use on emu server on level 60ish content
  2. T

emu titain

bump
  3. T

bazaar.mac

mac my bazaar mac worked fine on live server few months back now that I am on emu I am getting ...bazzar.inc@132(makequery) /breset and bazaar.mac@186(main) /call makequery
  4. T

underfoot problems

why did this release create a whole other mq2 folder.. all I did was click my old and it installed new folder and all new things
  5. T

underfoot problems

new 4.0 realease that was just done made it where my mq2 wont load it updates all files but waypoint ini. which size is 0 and it just hangs there
  6. T

emu titain

anyone playing on titian? I would like to have some help since I am just starting and someone to raid with
  7. T

emu

just started playing on emu with SOF...I cant get any macros work to save my life anyone got any tips or hints
  8. T

EQ Titanium

everquest titanium does anyone know where I can get a copy of everquest titanium.i would donate or pay for the useage of your copy for install
  9. T

Bot macro - Customization

I am using a ini I got from here I messed with it alittle sometimes it assists sometimes it doesn't..i cant get it to mellee or stick to the target any help would be greatful.. Settings]...
  10. T

beastlord mac

Does anyone have a good beastlord macro I can get ? I can donate if needed
  11. T

devCharmOfLore (Working with HoT)

Is this quest repeatable if u destroy the charm?
  12. T

error on new pc..

well i have just goten a new pc..and copied everquest from old pc to this one..when i try to load it i get..the program cant start because mss32.dool is missing from your computer..i got someone to send me the file and put it in system folder and i still get this error..how do i fix this and...
  13. T

mq2melee

[MacroQuest] MacroPath=.\Macros LogPath=.\Logs DebugSpewToFile=0 FilterSkills=0 FilterTarget=0 FilterMoney=0 FilterFood=0 FilterMacro=0 FilterEncumber=0 FilterDebug=0 KeepKeys=1 FilterMQ=0 AllErrorsDumpStack=1 AllErrorsFatal=0 LaxColor=0 HUDMode=UnderUI ShowMQ2News=1 ShowWarpModified=1...
  14. T

mq2melee

zip.and the autoupdater loads every now and then
  15. T

mq2melee

i run mq2 off my desktop
  16. T

mq2melee

can u refresh my memory how to unplug it ? every time i tried it crashes
  17. T

mq2melee

yes.i did
  18. T

mq2melee

i dont understand why its not creating a new ini. i am taking a guess since none of my commands edit my old ini or it hasnt create a new one.its not saving at all?i tried ur commands htw no help :(
  19. T

mq2melee

going to rename the ini and try that..stuff u said before that went over my head :(..........no i didnt create a new ini for my char
  20. T

mq2melee

i pluged it in again..still no updates to my ini..i removed the part u told me about the melee still didnt fix... [MQ2DoCrack] Top=180 Bottom=398 Left=290 Right=830 Locked=0 WindowTitle=MMOBugs MQ2DoCrack Fades=1 Delay=0 Duration=500 Alpha=255 FadeToAlpha=255 BGType=1 BGTint.red=255...