Search results

1. M

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I just started playing again after a couple of years, discovered the bot plugin and I’d like to thank you for an incredible idea and execution. I re-enabled my 18 accounts and have 3 groups running in no time and with minimal effort. Great work! Tonight while doing the progression of TDS I had...
  2. M

GorillaUK is a Scammer-do not buy from him

Just a heads up, PayPal's Response My Response Stopped playing EQ will cancel my 20 accounts and started WoW 5 accounts lvl 70 and PvP BGs are great so far :)
  3. M

It is a well known fact he wants to sell these Characters, he sold them to me and I still have an Open Claim with PayPal involving 1244EU(1912$) my money. Concurrently and after he made the sale to me he was in the market for more buyers for the same merchandise. Not to mention all the...
  4. M

I can attest to that, the 10 days I got to use the Characters before he took them back I noticed they all had full Last Bloods, a great arsenal of weapons and items coming from the same Boss mobs, and that to characters with 200 to 600 AAs no MPG trials resist cap increase(I did that for them...
  5. M

Just a heads up on the most recent developments, thanks
  6. M

This is my first PayPal Claim and it appears they have a well thought out system that , when Disputes/Claims are involved, it focuses on giving the luxury of time to the participating parties to settle it down on their own. In this case ofcource this isn't possible, since we are talking...
  7. M

I thank you all very much for the concern and good words. It really was a sad experience considering the possible monetary loss, the time lost in game and in writing to various agencies afterwards, but worst of all is the feeling that you have been the recipient of an elaborate scamm and the...
  8. M

I recently made a purchase from him of 4 Accounts that included the particular Characters he is posting here for sale. I paid 1244 Euro via PayPal for all of them and enjoyed them for exactly 10 days. After that he took the Characters back using an excuse with SoE and his complete information of...