Search results

1. M

Titanium CD --

Anyone know which CD expansion titanium comes in ???
  2. M

-- EQBC --

Ok i found out EQBC came with the compile but for some reason its not lettting me connect. When i type /bccmd connect it gives me this .. ---------- Connecting to 127.0.0.1 2112...... Could not connect. any idea how to connect? --------------- or how would i allow my firewall to let my two...
  3. M

Taron and everyone else..

Would you guys like to work on a Queen Nok Nok's Tomb macro if there isnt one already? The events seem to be real simple and im sure we can set it up with no problem. good aa / PL exp macro
  4. M

Makro~Q.

Was wondering if anyone had an idea of how to put in a code that allows you to check for a mob in zone every second without spamming your window, and having mq /target the mob once it shows up on the /npc who list
  5. M

The Basics of ...

Can anyone point me out to a post that tells/shows beginners the basics of creating macro's? Im new to this and im looking at peoples macro's and it makes sense to me, just dont understand some stuff. Seems interesting creating macros though. Appreciate the help thx
  6. M

No Interrupt MMobugstools

When i type /nointerrupt it says my spells cannot be interrupted.. i cast a spell move , stop finish casting but it gets interrupted.. hmm, when i log on it has interrupting toggled OFF. how do i toggle it on?
  7. M

Uqua

Loking for anything that might help me with Uqua. We've been stuck here for a long ass time and I'm sick of it. Many use MQ so I'm wondering if theres anything the MQers could do or use to defeat this zone easier?
  8. M

Ikkinz 4

Not as far as some other strats but this was our last raid and heres how we pull the guy right before the keeper of the altar, this is the toughest fight for us... pet class has low hp pet parked in the corner of the room. entire raid goes all the way back to the first named room on the west...
  9. M

Liar Liar Big Fat Liar

Anyone ever get caught and talk smoothly out of it? Here's where to post wit and wisdom (who knows... I might need to use your excuse someday). Scienta est Potentia
  10. M

Farming 70.5

The nameds in 70.5 can be warped to, aggroed and then /warp succored back to the zoneline for the kill, ez taskadds make it easy to get some decent loot for twinks this way.
  11. M

Plane of Sky

I'm wondering if theres any way we can 1) /zone posky 2) dodge deathtouches I tried Sneak/Hide to the DTer, and using a hotkey that hit and succor warped instantly, thats too slow to dodge the DT, anyone know any other way to solo the 7th island?
  12. M

Quillmane or Fabled Quillmane

Spawned Quillmane 3 times in about an hour last night with this macro #turbo Sub Main /hidecorpses looted :kill /target An escaped Split Paw Gnoll /target a mistwolf /target an elephant /target a lion /target a lioness /target Aviak rook /target Aviak egret /target Aviak darter /target shadow...
  13. M

Lavastorm Macro

Anyone tried the LS MM lately? Can it still be macroed? maybe a little less XP but still afkable?