Search results

1. R

emk12110 scam alert

User "emk12110 " purchased an EQ account of mine a little while back and about 3 weeks after the sale I recieved chargebacks on the payment through paypal. I spoke with this guy on the phone, so I called him to see what was up. No answer. After calling each day, for three days straight I decided...
  2. R

Solo or Box / Grp'able Raid

There are a few out there. I happen to know 2. I would rather not post them just yet, but I would like more as my toons are almost maxed on the loot from these raids. So my question is, if anyone knows some solo'able raids / groupable raids shoot me a PM. Obviously I am not looking for details...
  3. R

New Expansion AA's

Just wondering what others think so far of the new AA's that are floating around that are slated to come to EQ with the new Underfoot expansion. I have seen Bard and Druid AA's only so far, but my favorite has to be bringing back AE Mez for bards, along with "Selo's Kick" haha. Curious if...
  4. R

/stick help

IS there a way to modify the distance that /stick puts you from target? It seems that everytime I /stick to a mob, and its moving, I end up following it, but then stop outside of melee range. How can I make it get up close and personal with the target? I did a search but couldnt find anything...
  5. R

Issue with /corpse command

Hey guys. First let me apologize, I tried to look on search and I couldnt find anything, but I didnt know where to put this so if im wrong please just let me know and I will remember for future use. I recently started playing again, and it took me a while to get used to the whole loader thing...