Search results

1. E

lon crashes

I updated before I even loaded anything because I figured since it's 10th anni I'd have to patch. It doesnt matter though since I just unload it then reload it. I've never had this problem before with MQ2 and LoN though.
  2. E

lon crashes

restarted eq WITHOUT mq2. I figured you'd get that part on your own. It crashed on both of my accounts with mq2 ACTIVE. I turned it off and havent had a problem with LoN since.
  3. E

lon crashes

as soon as i unloaded MQ2 and restarted eq it stopped crashing so it's obviously MQ2 related.
  4. E

This was nice of someone

How do you play using that UI?
  5. E

Fastest 70-85?

If I shroud my character to 60 can he still ding 85 after I unshroud or is it only AA?
  6. E

Fall of Tossirak Raid Exploit

This is pretty old and it's no surprise is being fixed with the next patch. It seems like the only time people post good exploits here is after they're well known and fixed. Also I know entire guilds who use this and never got banned so it's pretty safe. Though now that it's even more well...
  7. E

Almost Free Powersource

Keep your mouths shut and it should last at least a lil longer.
  8. E

Tower of Discord - Overlord Muram

how do you park the adds during syn away from raid?
  9. E

Tower of Discord - Stasis room

Anyone have any info for this? For some reason all the mobs just rush us so obviously we are doing something wrong. We know to stand in between noc and healer so he doesnt heal.
  10. E

TZ/VZ - RCC1

anyone able to go more in depth for this fight?
  11. E

Tell me about FV

It's the same as the majority of other servers - empty zones and hard to find grouping. The good part is that it's easy to find shit you want to kill and/or PL. The bazaar is also like an EQ Wal-Mart and it's fun to browse / sell.
  12. E

Seeds of Destruction ~ Progression

Anybody know if finishing a theme raid will backflag you for the group tasks?
  13. E

*FAST* Xp Grind Spot - Instant Respawn

My whole server knows this.
  14. E

Best grind spots?

It's a hot zone that's why.
  15. E

Kiting in SOD

I doubt anyone would notice. Even if they did they'd think it was just lag.
  16. E

new expansion SoD ?

You could always play on test where you dont need to buy expansions and have double XP.