Search results

1. R

Bot macro - Customization

HMMM.... Seems my buff conditions arent working. Any ideas? BuffUse3=TRUE BuffSpellName3=Strength of Earth BuffSpellIcon3=Strength of Earth BuffSpellGem3=gem5 BuffAlias3= BuffClasses3=BER,BRD,BST,CLR,DRU,ENC,MAG,MNK,NEC,PAL,RNG,ROG,SHD,SHM,WAR,WIZ...
  2. R

Best DPS Class?

Rogues beating zerks? lol ur zerks must not be very good
  3. R

... Any idea? It makes me not even want to use it.
  4. R

.... Ok I got it figured out for the most part. But he just twist non stop in a loop it seems. Aura is correct. Takes him forever to stop twisting and pull. If I have him /twist off its pretty much right away [Aura] AuraTotal=1 AuraAnnounce=TRUE AuraUse1=TRUE AuraSpellName1=Aura of Va'ker...
  5. R

So after setting up my bard I had a few issues with chain twisting. So I took the aura section out. Now, when I load it it tries just just make a new ini it looks like. (FALSE && 14||TRUE) && !NULL) is the only thing that Im seeing. [Settings]...
  6. R

Berserker Discs and Abilities to use

Updated. Added Augmented Fury and new cry havoc and updated abilities. [ZoneInfoWindow] ChatTop=10 ChatBottom=210 ChatLeft=10 ChatRight=410 Locked=0 WindowTitle=Zone Information Fades=1 Delay=0 Duration=500 Alpha=255 FadeToAlpha=255 BGType=1 BGTint.red=255 BGTint.green=255 BGTint.blue=255...
  7. R

... All u need is in that code to learn. Load the plugin, move the UI file, and edit to your needs.
  8. R

This is everything you need. Recommend you use MQ2Mybuttons. Makes burning as simple as clicking 1 button. Peaked over 115k on burns. Use an auto assist macro to afk. Only thing you really need, unless u want to auto burn when afk, then use a zerker macro maybe. There are some auto burn features...
  9. R

Macro Builder - build or modify any macro

Hey man you should include the mage one I put together in your zip file. I still run it everyday and I've sent it to a ton of people that love it. Magician.mac #turbo 80 |** For ease of use, I suggest making an includes folder inside your macro folder. \macros\includes\ To assist your...
  10. R

Whare are your issues? I'm the one that put that mage one together and it is still working fine for me.
  11. R

Yea addhandler dont pick up adds for me at all. If it does it dont detect them till the mobs at like 20% and in the meantime it hasnt done anything. Like heal or anything. I have several friends that had the same problem with those. So I changed that for them to what I put and it worked way...
  12. R

Found my biggest problem with the premade macros is how they call the combat and rest routines. Horribly inefficient at it and will cause you to die if its on a healer or just be extremely slow to react. I found changing them to Changed them from this: /if...
  13. R

Made the changes that you suggested. If Flame of Power is active it will make sure to Cast Spear then Bolt in that order. Same thing with Twincast. Also added a inventory check to make sure you have a mod rod in your inventory at all times! What AA nuke? Mage isnt my main just put this...
  14. R

SpellCondition3=Me.Song[Flames of Power].ID It may need ${ } ....I grabbed that from someone elses post. I havent actually tried it yet....wasnt too happy with that magebot. This one seems to be working better.
  15. R

/varset csCondition[${nArray}] ${Ini[${iniName},Combat,SpellCondition${nArray}]} Sub CastSpell(string spellType, bool combatMem) /if (!${doCombatSpells}) /return ABORT_DISABLED /declare cCondition bool local /declare retValue string local /if (!${Defined[spellType]}) /declare...
  16. R

Id like to have conditions set up like dev's SpellName3=Spear of Magma Rk. II SpellSlot3=gem3 SpellMaxMobs3=100 SpellMinMobs3=1 SpellMaxMobHPs3=90 SpellMinMobHPs3=5 SpellMinMana3=20 SpellCondition3=Me.Song[Flames of Power].ID SpellRecastDelay3=9s I havent tried adding anything like that tho
  17. R

Completed Mage Macro Completed mage macro. Magician.mac #turbo 60 |** For ease of use, I suggest making an includes folder inside your macro folder. \macros\includes\ To assist your group tank when mob is at 95% hp without using your default values: /mac Macroname group 95 [Memmed...
  18. R

Im having the same problem with the shammy one. Using your setup. It dont do anything till the macro detects the mob and adds it in the que. This isnt done sometimes untill the mob is very low hp. Then when it does start it does the debuffs and in the mean time the tank didnt receive 1 heal
  19. R

NM i think i get what ur saying. Let me try taking addhandler out completely. It will still debuff. It just will debuff whats on xtarget1. not additional adds. Well shit...defuffs.inc requires addhandler
  20. R

I do have that. Like i said it only works when I start the macro with a mob already in the camp. I do have Xtarget1 set as groups main assist