Search results

1. P

Collectibles, WTF?

Is there a plugin that auto collects collectibles in your inventory? There's no way I right clicked a collectible that was the final one in my set. I was saving it on purpose for the next expansion. I come back from AFK only to see that I have completed the final collectible achievement for...
  2. P

MQ2MMOFastmem

First off, I absolutely LOVE this plugin. I have noticed that if I'm standing and fastmem a spellset, I'll sit for a half second and stand right back up. (you only notice this from another toon's point of view... very conspicuous on raids) Can I somehow add a delay in the mem process so other...
  3. P

Zone into a zone in which you do NOT have the expansion for

TRY THIS!!! My mage bot doesn't have RoF. BUT I went to the new EW, put up a campfire, and holy SHIT it let the mage zone in without having RoF!!! Great for xp! Not sure if this has any other value. Try it, enjoy!
  4. P

Running EQ Through an external hard drive

Okay, just wasted 8 hours and put many many gigs of data onto my new external hard drive. The entire EQ game folder was copied as well. I go to run EQ, the patcher comes up but no progress is made. Any idea why this is occuring?
  5. P

Stupid Tedious TSR!!!!

This guy wasted 1 hour of my life because he would not give my account back to me: "*some of the info is edited out with "X" TSR Mario N: Hi, my name is TSR Mario N. One moment please, while I read your question. Mike: ok TSR Mario N: Your message was cut off, can you please retype it? Mike...
  6. P

Snare Macro

I'm a lazy snare class.. Can anyone write a macro that will automatically snare any close npc that is below 90%?
  7. P

Awesome Question that you should read =P

This is a very stupid question( i think ). Is there a way to password protect a specific folder on your hard drive? Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!